-14

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

♥︎

❝ ahaha! such a cwutie~! ❞
THE GORGEOUS woman giggles as she tickles the tummy of her new pet ragdoll kitten; she was in a Toman captain meeting and she wasn't paying attention at all. You sat next to Mikey and kept kissing and petting the kitten.

"Mew,"

"Yes mommy does love you! Mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa mwa! Such a chunky wittle bwaby! Mmmmmmmmwaaa!" You baby-talk the kitten. "Mew!" He mews then yawns as you watch in surprise as tears swell up in your eye like you just seen the most precious thing every (which you did) "oh Gaaawwshhh~! You are such a sweetheart oh my gawd! Chunky wittle tummy! My little chunky boy!!!" You giggled.

You started laughing when you realized. "His belly is so fat oh my gosh! You really live to your nickname huh Mr Chunkster! Mwa mwa mwa!" You Kiss his belly. "HIS BELLY IS SO SMALL!!! SO CUTEEE 😭!"

"Hey hey! Settle down now," Mitsuya chuckled. "Sorry! HES just so fat ! It's like he has a small body but a big head but then a big belly he's so fat and cute!"

You watch as Takemichi attempts to bribe Mikey with cake as Hakkai says that he regrettedly is quitting Toman and Takemichi is attempting to get Mikey to say no to that.

"I know ya love it! Here ya go!" He shows it to him and he grabs it and tosses it. "Get outta my face, cut the crap." You caught it for yourself. "What is this..?" You wondered. ".. Tsuya can cats eat this?" "Hmm well what is it?" "I don't know I can't see it!" "Haha! Why would you take it if you don't even know what it is?" He walks up and takes it. "Oh. It seems to be those cake things that Mikey loves." "A cake thing! How cool!" He remembers that you will genuinely think that this is the name for it since you are not from here. "That's not actually what it's called."

"Taka, it was amazing to server under you." Hakkai bows towards Takashi.

"Hakkai what're you talking about ? You're not leaving Toman. I'll handle it.." This was his response.

"Nice to meet you Taiju, how are you doing?" "I'm dying to know about this Mitsuuuuya character that's been messin with my little brother's head." "Quite an accusation coming from you," Mitsuya says with a smile. "I should kill you now you shit."

*Taser crackling*

"Oh, hm? You said sumn?" You say while looking up from the police taser earning an irritated smile from Taiju. "But, go on and say what you came to say. Keep it short." "I'll let Hakkai leave and join black dragons, and we'll cut all contacts with him—."