𝘵𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰.𝘳| 0.6

THE BEAUTIFUL woman sighs as they were parking. "What's wrong (Nickname)?" It was her second eldest brother; Darien. "Nothing, it's just that I expected to have a date, not that I don't appreciate you and your fiancée coming with me! It's just.." "hey, baby sis; look at me. Don't let not having a date affect your life, it's not that big of a deal okay? Just have the best time of your life and make the most of it! Remember that we'll be there for you forever and if any one of those little friends of yours get hurt just know they'll be hearing about it from my fists." His words make you giggle and his Fiancée smiled, this is what made her love your brother so much. (Girl shut up don't nobody care about you 🙄/j)

You now walk hand in hand with your brother and his Fiancée holding your other. "So, I heard from a little birdie that you seem to like these boys, and I decided to go ahead and call (Old crush name) to go with you instead and watch over you! You guys used to be friends since elementary right?"

"YOU DID WHAT?!" His Fiancée; Amira laughs at your cute face, the adorable-ness must run in the family.

— at the festival site.

"Hi guys we're here!" Emma says as Draken and Takemichi see You, Emma and Hina. As well as your brother and his Fiancée.

"I— Hina, you look amazing ! Oh and— is this your sister (Name) it's really nice to meet you! I'm Takemichi Hanagaki." He bows. "No, this is my brother's wifey, but then again yeah she's technically my sister-in-law.. anyways, where's Amarian and Milo." "Right here baby did you miss me!?" "Ew Milo you had a glow down." "Don't be like that bae~!" "BAE?! Now Milo you better watch my baby sister's friend here he better not try nun' or that's his a—." Your brother tells his friend; Milo and he nods as they dap each other up. "He my lil bro anyway I'll keep him in check." Milo says.

Amarian is your old crush, he has two colored dreadlocks being one blonde and one red which you noticed but didn't wanna say anything, he had silver braces a cute white smile and mocha brown skin while his brother; Milo, is somewhat light skin he has black dreadlocks tied up with pearly whites and a silver cap on both his teeth (you know like vampires like where the fangs would be at he had a cap on each and then one set on the bottom. And they both have beautiful black eyes.

"Woah/he's quite handsome." Hina and Emma say looking at your brother or Milo and Amarian. "You're lucky!" Says Emma giggling before dragging Emma off. "Alright baby sis, me and Mai finna be over there, Milo—!" "I know, boss you aight, I got her." He says and they spilt up and Amarian was already up on you and trying to take you everywhere with Milo following shortly behind.

"Look look bae! Issa cotton candy stand!" He yanks your arm. "Bruh okay be careful ion wanna rip this it looks nice on me!" "It sure does show your figure don't it?" Milo says and you roll your eyes playfully. You took a few pictures on your phone and it began raining on your cotton candy. "Aah! NO MY SHITTT OH MY GAWDDD BruH!" "Here babe have mine!" Milo says with a baby talking voice." "Boy shut up, and thank you or whatever." "Here have mine too!" Amarian gives you his and the two boys cover your until you could find and umbrella and Milo pulls you in with him.

Amarian glares but eats some of the cotton candy with you but it made you smile and your dimples shown which the two boys poked fun at. "It taste so sweet!" You say. "Here have a bite Milo." He takes a bite and smiles at you. "It does taste good don't it." He admits as he looks down at you and Amarian rubs your head. "You know babe, let's sit and catch up alright?" "Y'all really need to stop calling me that! And sure or whatever." You three sit.

"You know.. it's nice to learn all this about you.."

You hummed and continued eating.

Until you feel them plant kisses on both of your cheeks and your eyes go wide, you couldn't say anything and your phone starts ring so you we're quick to finish your cotton candy and sit up and hold your phone to your ear while still  chewing and sucking in the flavors.

"WHAT?!" Your eyes go wide. "OH HE— YOU KNOW WHAT?! IM COMING RIGHT NOW STAY YO A— THERE!"

You hang up the phone with a quick slam off closing it and explain to the two brothers you had to go and which they tried to stop you but as always Ms. Parker was too busy.

"Hey you guys," you say seeing Mitsuya and Takemichi as they nodded towards you as your eyes snap to see Draken beating up moebius members and Peh was on their side.. how sad; you never taught him to act like that.

"Ugh. I feel.. tired." Draken says stumbling a little. "Draken! Are you alright?!" Takemichi asked and you look at him, his head was bleeding you were quick to be by his side supporting him. "Stay up, big guy." You say rubbing his back. "Sit down baby, you can't continue to fight." "Yeah, I know..I'll let you handle this, Mitsuya." "Mhm." Mitsuya steps up with a nod as you were by Draken's side and rubbing the back of his head and caressing his hand. "Kill all three of them, take the cutie upon bosses orders!" You look at the group of boys in confusion and look at Emma assuming she was the cutie, though it wasn't the time it made her blush to think that you thought she was cute.

You hear motorcycles and you are aware that Mikey is coming to handle it now, you were just focusing on keeping your baby alive.
Mikey pulls up drenched in rain water as your shoulders untensed. He came in clutch.

You noticed that the webbing between his toe and other toe was bruised in between his sandals. You'd have to treat it later. "Wow.. I'm impressed.." you snap your eyes towards a tall lanky figure that held a cigarette in his hands... you knew him.