𝘵𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰.𝘳| 0.5

THE GIRL SIGHS, again alone in her sweet and cozy Cafe. *CHA-CHING*  her eyes snapped toward the sound in desperation, you had just gotten out of the hospital and were surprised that anyone would want their order from you, especially with bandages wrapped around your head. "Hello, how may I help!" You see Kazutora.. "oh- uhm hey Kazutora-"when you ask, he is still looking at you and then when he knows your attention is on him, he tilts his head as if saying 'what happened?' (which lil bro should be worried about if your okay but wtv 💀)

"Oh! This? Uhm well you see.. my friends and I had gotten into a little fight with another group of people and one of them were able to find a weapon and even tried to attack one of my friends! I'm sure you'd know who he is since you had came here three years ago with him but─" he lets you ramble on as the only thing that had caught him attention was that he was someone who he had came here with a long time ago. 'that sick bastard, Mikey.. it's all Mikey's fault that you are like this.' that was the only thought running through his head as he looks at your lips as you continued to ramble on nonstop. "So now the two are arguing because of the friend having to get arrested and.. it's all really just a whole mess so now I'm trying not to talk to anybody so that I don't make the other side mad.." you finished with a sad look which definitely had gotten his attention. "It's gonna be okay, I'm sure this will work out. Somehow." Kazutora pats your head as you nodded with a sad smile.

"Thanks for trying to cheer me up," you thanked the young boy. "Hey, how 'bout we get something to eat at iHop or the Steak n' Shake?" He asked and you smiled. ",That sounds great! My brother wasn't going to pick me up today so I'll tell him I'll be out overtime." You say with a smile as Kazutora lets out a satisfied chuckle. "Here, let me get my stuff real quick!" You say leaving your phone on the counter and rushing to the employee lounge to get the rest of your stuff. (🤡) He looks at the phone. 'how cute, it's pink with a little charm on it.. though, I expected it from a cute girl like her. ' he thought before pulling out his phone.

-

❛❛ WAHHH!~ THIS IS SO GOOD! ❜❜─The girl whines as she took a bite of her chocolate chocolate chip pancake, Kazutora took her out to iHop. "Tora! Tora! You should definitely have a bite!" The girl says as she holds up the same fork she ate off of in his face which contains the oh so wonderful pancake. "Really (Name)? Off of the same fork?" He chuckled out with a fond smile and softened eyes. "Yessss it doesn't matter! You also need to taste the chocolate milkshake! It's so good and so is the cream and the chocolate chips sprinkled on top!" You say with eagerness. "Alright alright, fine. But only if you feed it to me, Kay?" He says and you nod as he opened his mouth and closed his eyes, and you honestly thought of shoving something down his throat and making him choke as a joke but you kept that to yourself, sustaining the urge to laugh at the thought as a whole he then takes a bite with a soft 'Mmm~' "Good right!?! I told you!" You say pointing the fork at him and he chuckled. "Hey, you owe me.. since I ate your pancake, you have to eat whatever I give you on my plate to be fair alright?" He asked with a small head tilt as his cute little earring made it's jingle.

"Yeah yeah sure! Make sure it tastes good okay!" You chirped as your eyes were already closed. "Alright, open up.." He says and you open your mouth, awaiting for food. "Mmm! What was that?" You asked as you open your mouth and he pointed towards his turkey bacon and waffle. "Since you wanted it to taste good.. I put syrup on both, good right?" You nodded happily. " Yummy yummy ~!" You chant while eating your pancake and drinking your milkshake. He looks at the girl, lovestruck.

.

.

.

"Hey.. y'know I'm glad I got to hangout with you today!" You chirped walking side by side with Kazutora the boy looks at the older woman . "Of course, anything to cheer you up!" He says and faces forward. ".. hm.. I was going to ask you something.." you say stopping and looking towards the ground as the sun rays hit your beautiful skin and eyes, making it look like your eyes were glowing as well as highlighting your soft skin. Kazutora paused and looked back at you. "Hm?" He hums in interest. "What if.. I wanted to ask you to the Musashi festival that's coming up..?" He hummed again then looking up at the sky. "Sorry but, id have to say no. Not that I don't love you too! It's just that I'd be busy but we could hang out after the 31st of this month okay? " He says, trying to cheer you up and you nodded. " Hey, here's your bag back. Love you! " He gives you a peck on the cheek and waves as he is on his way. The flushed girl covered her mouth. Kissed by someone who wasn't a family member?! She couldn't get used to it! Although, she totally forgot all about the rejection. "U-uhm thanks for the food!" She shouted waving back to the boy who was already out of her sight.

"Now to pick a Kimono! And some hair products/accessories!" You say, heading to the mall.

-

"Hmm.. I think I like this one! I like out it fits around my body! It really shows off the curves y'know?" You say to your outfit Tailor:Taylor." Yes yes darling, the obi also goes with the whole purple look! Along with the white and lilac flower petals design! " She says with an accent. "Here, try on these sandals, they had purple on them too darling. " She says and you nodded and you smiled and lifted yoir leg and look at the mirror, it was perfect. She had also offered you a lilac clutch bag.

-

" Ngh! Agh! GO- THROUGH!! " You yelled pulling the comb through your thick curls. " Agh! Stupid comb! " The comb laid snapped in half on the girls' bed while she huffed as she dug in her beauty bag for another one all while opening a bag of platinum blonde weave.

"Alrighty.. so this goes through here...tie it... There!" She has finished 1 out of 50 locs that she needed to do.

"Ouch!" She has burnt herself while trying to straighten her hair to make it easier to put in the loc.

"Eek! So cold!" She shivers while putting the black gel on her scalp.

"Hmm.. the pink hair clip or the purple.. agh! I can't decide! I'm gonna tie it into a half up and down style and call Mitsuya!"

"You really think I look cute with the purple one..?" She asks the boy.. "yes! It looks absolutely beautiful on you. I'd love for you to wear that one but pick which one you feel comfortable with."

"Okay, so I picked purple.. but now I gotta take it off and soak it so it stays longer.."

*SIZZLE*

The sounds of the sizzling and cracking of the boiling pot could be heard as the girl dips her hair into it, readying her purple towel.

...

" Right, so how are we going to sleep.. " she huffed looking at her bed while holding the towel on her head, containing her 'in the process of drying' hair.

-

"Hm.. a note?" She says in concern as she looks at her work bag that Kazutora was last holding. "Oh! His number!" She says in surprise. 'then again I've never had a boy's number(💀 doesn't consider Mitsuya as one since he's always so soft and gentle to her.)... And she just realized.. HER FRIENDS AREN'T BABIES ANYMORE.. THESE A MEN NOW! She was so embarrassed for not talking to them in a respectful way, always babying them.. they aren't little kids anymore.. neither is Kazutora and you just gave him an indirect kiss! Ahh you were so embarrassed! You couldn't look at your babies the same anymore! They got older and have been asking you multiple times to stop babying them! You should have known ever since you seen Mikey lay out Osanai within seconds! You'd have to go shopping and apologize for that, yes.. definitely!

Though she has asked Kazutora for his number before, he kept dodging the whole concept which low-key pissed you off but we not finna go there. Gotta stay positive!

.

Rawr 🦖.