-17

KIZOKU GANG !!!▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃Recommended font : Georgia20 ♥︎'s✨!▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

KIZOKU GANG !!!
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Recommended font : Georgia
20 ♥︎'s
✨!
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"KIZOKU.. LETS KICK SOME ASS!" You guys had snuck into the middle of the fight secretly until you decided to start punching the shit out of the Tenjiku members to make them get out of your way you were getting them fast and they eventually went down vastly, one by one.

"What the hell is happening over there.." Izana hummed in curiosity, his lilac eyes peering over in the back to see his members be taken down one by one all of a sudden.

By the time this was happening; Toman was losing due to Kakucho stopping angry whe he was crying.

You and your girls took out about a quarter of the Tenjiku standby fighters.

It was until someone ran up behind Kakucho.

"LEAVE THEM ALONE!" You squealed as you came in with a powerful right hook and sent Kisaki flying, you lick the blood off your fist and use your handkerchief to get the rest of it off. "(NAME)!" Takemichi says with a surprised look.

You were even faster than Kakucho, he wasn't able to react in time, he had shot Takemichi in his foot.

"Are you okay Takemichi?" You say with a worried look as you look at his foot. Izana was pissed, so it was you who was taking out his men. And you were just a puny girl.

He was already down there and quite literally next to Kisaki when he watched him go flying back, his widened and angered eyes looked at the girl in pink who had a hoodie over her.. he assume you were a girl due to your feminine features.. and possibly because your nails were done.

You didn't know that you hit the wrong one since you seen Kisaki with a gun and got defensive, you then angrily look at Izana who had beat your friend Michi to a pulp.

"STOP IT!"

You get infront of him with a scowl. Punching Izana with an uppercut.

You turn to the side at the camera Seki was holding and you do a pose with duck lips then go back to being serious, it was genuinely not the time but you and your friends don't care about that.

"KIZOKU'S QUEEN.. HAS CHOSEN TO TRY AND GET HER CROWN BACK?!"

He throws a powerful punch which you easily blocked. "Why are you yelling?!" You squealed as you ducked his high kicks and punches. "Youre so stupid Michi-kun, you see your hurt and I know you heard Hina say to stop! Stop overdoing it! You'll worry us!"