-16

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃Recommended font : Georgia15 ♥︎'s🌸!▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Recommended font : Georgia
15 ♥︎'s
🌸!
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"YES!" You cheered happily as Mikey had just announced that Kisaki was expelled from Toman and this made you really happy, apparently Chifuyu had told him what Kisaki did that Mitsuya also told you about and

you told Mikey how Kisaki literally attempted to murder you at one point but you didn't want to say so because there was a lot going on at that time.

"Woah woah just hold a sec Mikey, if you kick out Kisaki I'm leavin too you realize that too right—?" "OH WE DONT GIVE A FUCK YOU, STEVE URKEL CAN GO BITCH!" You yelled after Mikey had responded to what Kisaki said and called him out for it.

Then Kisaki tried to lie saying that Mikey was getting weak and then Hanma tried to punch Draken who blocked him and stopped him from coming closer but with Hanma in the way Kisaki referred to you guys and losers and told Mikey not to listen to you guys. "Take it from be babe, that nigga is a liar." Mikey agreed with you since he feels that Kisaki had ruined your Christmas birthday.

You say with a hand on your hip, a sassy attitude and grudge now forever being held towards him. Kisaki then falls on his knees in defeat. "MIKEEY!"

"HAHAHAAHAH!"

You laughed at how pathetic Kisaki looked then eventually walked passed him and gave Mikey and Draken a hug before your big brother came to pick you up.

— In the hospital.

"Baji... are you feeling a little better." She sits patiently, holding his cold hand. "Of course.. you cant respond.. I know you are able to hear me... Kazutora misses you... I love you Keisuke.." she leans and gives him a peck on the lips, and leaving another flower in his vase that she planed to show him once he woke up..

Juvie..

"Tora!... you've grown to be such a big boy!" She chirps with a proud smile, her hand sliding down the glass dividing the two. "Hey... (Name) and yeah heh! I've been eating my vegetables to be all big and strong for ya! .. maybe we could go out like we used to once I get out and... I feel like... like I owe Mikey... but I'm worried he won't forgive—!"

"It's okay, Hanemiya. He forgave you already on the fight of Valhalla, you're good, I just canes back from visiting Baji." "Still unresponsive..?" "Y-yes! But we don't have to give up hope on him yet! He.. he is able to move his eyes now.." "REALLY?!" His voice of surprise as he abruptly stands up alerts the guards and the others who were visiting their relatives or friends. "My bad for raising my voice.. but, thats really good! An improvement right?" You hummed as you give him a closed eye smile and your head lightly cocked tot he side in a kind nature..