Cutie pie|10

YOU LIKE MY VOICE..? It turn you on?

? It turn you on?

❝ Uhm.. hey. ❞ KAZUTORA SAYS then looks at you and around the class. "Who the hell are you? I've never seen you around here before." Makoto says with an attitude. "Well that's not a very polite thing to say no respect for an upperclassman I guess .." Kazutora smiled. "Heh? What are you talking about I've never seen you around here before!" "Watch what the hell you're saying Makoto! He's got a tiger tattoo on his neck!" Yamagishi grips his shoulders. "And?!" "Hey, (Name).. do you know where Takemichi is?" "YOU KNOW HIM?!" "Gah Takemichi he's looking for you!"

"Awesome!" He runs up and hugs Takemichi. "I can't believe a kid who's in Toman goes to my school!" He grabs Takemichi's hand and yours. "Boys! I found Takemichi and (Name) just happened to be there as well!"

You guys get there and you hold onto Kazutora in fear and you see a group of the Valhalla members in a circle and you hear two distinct voices...

"Ba...ji-!" You let out a squeak as you watch him punch the crap out of Chifuyu.. your jaw dropped and you dropped your phone as your eyes go wide. He closes his eyes and looks at Hanma; untying his hair. "Was that good enough for ya? Am I in Valhalla now?" You look and see Hanma sitting then he looks up.

"That was some brutal shit dude! That guy's been by your side for like forever!" A guy who was eating chips says, another man agreed with him. "Shut up, I don't care about your opinions." Hanma stands up. "Kazutora !"

"Hey boss," "You all set now?" "Yeah, let me present; Takemichi Hanagaki.. and a girl close with that bastard, Me, Baji and a few others!" Kazutora smiles wildly at you and Takemichi.

"They're the newest members of Toman." "Huh?!" Takemichi.

He comes up to you and Takemichi and looks down and him and at you. "Step forward." You and Takemichi were confused as to what he meant and two different people push Takemichi and kick you in your back as your eyes turn to them and you grab their hand and punch them in the face while grabbing him by the hair and letting him go on the last punch, knocking him back into his friend who had pushed Takemichi. "KICK ME AGAIN BITCH!" You cursed; earning a fond smile from Hanma and a surprised but fascinated look from Kazutora as he was used to you being a kind lady.

When you fix your hair and try to get your face straight and take your mind off of it and start slowly breathing. You completely ignore what happened around you and held onto your necklace and squeezed your knuckles as hard as you could. "Since you both experienced first hand.. tell us exactly what happened and what he said." "W-well he said that he quit Toman and he would make it his enemy." ".. hmm.. and Kazutora what do you think?" "We already did a test of faith and heard a witness, so I think that's good enough. Though, if (Name) here would like to add—" "I sure do! You understand me well!" You say.

"So like it started with like the Toman meeting right?...

.. a bunch of story telling and your negative point of views on everyone so far and getting a laugh out of others later..