11-

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆—Times New Roman

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
—Times New Roman.

Gorgeous
(Beautiful;very attractive)
You are so Gorgeous..

You watch Draken go crazy on Valhalla while you sit on the hood of a pink car and eat a small box of takeout with your small purse right next to you as he punched Hanma.

You then watch in surprise..
Kazutora hits Mikey with a pipe.

"STOP!"

Your voice cracks as you look in surprise at what was happening. You were relieved that Mikey was okay but he got the men that were holding him down to get off and he easily knocked out Kazutora, he had let Kazutora beat on him because he thought he was angry and going through something like the  Pah and Peh situation so technically Kazutora just took advantage of Mikey's kindness towards him.

...
You watch as Mikey punched Kazutora repeatedly—no one did anything and it struck a nerve you rush to the scene.

"Baji don't you ever try to kill your self do you hear me?!" Your voice cracks as Baji fell to the ground and you fell as well, you had stopped the knife from entering Baki's stomach. "The ambulance is right around the corner.. I'm not letting you die Baji, never Keisuke."

You and Chifuyu sit with tears streaming down your eyes. "You we're just happy that he wasn't going to die.. you tried not to look at your hands and tried to think of happy things because you would start screaming if you looked at your hands and realized how bad it hurt so you bit your lip and look away.

.. a month

You had been visiting Baji in the hospital and seeing Kazutora in prison and making sure he was taking care of himself.

You decided to go out and get a gift for Emma since her birthday was today and you got her a plushie and some pink boots and a bracelet that matches the ones you had on.

You had them put a one hundered dollar stack in the back and you made sure it was pink and written on a pink card that was a quote for her and it was supposed to be weirdly-romantic.

You had on matching shoes and a dress with a cute design. "MOVE!" You shove Draken and run towards Emma and Mikey. "EMMA MY LOVE I GOT YOU A GIFT GIRLIE!" You hand it to her and waist her reaction. "How cute! A pink little keychain and.. 100 bucks?!" "Oh yeah! I also got you some new shoes they match mine!" You smiled and gave her a tight hug. "Thank you so much (Name)! I've wanted these shoes for forever! You are the best." "Mwa! Anything sweetheart!" You smiled at her after giving her a kiss on the forehead.

'LUCKY!'

You are back in your small Cafe again, you had shown Mitsuya your idea for your uniforms in the Cafe and he promised he'd work on it so you were really happy and getting orders finished like crazy.

You finished in time for the Toman meeting.

...

"VALHALLA?!"