Stranger?|9

RIP ME OUT THE PLASTIC

❝ so I hang up right girl? Like girl you not talking bout nothin' for real! ❞ — the chocolate princess is in the store again and on the phone with her friend and gossiping about whoever

❝ so I hang up right girl? Like girl you not talking bout nothin' for real! ❞ — the chocolate princess is in the store again and on the phone with her friend and gossiping about whoever. "Anyways yeah! My sister and my brother had took me out to eat and get my hair done because they be working so hard that I barely get time to see them and they gave me 1,433,185 yen so I'm planning on spending it on you all and some other friends and treating us with something to go out to eat with!"

"Ooo - okay girl I'll call you back my time off is up I'll call you back on my next break."

— you hang up.

"Hi how may I help you?" You smiled as you leaned over the nicely cleaned and painted counter that had a register a list of the menus and a lavender mini fan. "Hey girl I'm just here to wait until you're off, I heard they're letting us go back and see our old school, wanna try?" "OUH! Sure! I think I'll see Takemichi and Hina too! I have something to give them anyway!"

"I can't believe they've actually let us in!" You giggled; skipping in between your friends.

"Yeah but they had to remake our passes except for you." Says Rin; Pale Aisan girl with silver eyes and mid back length hair.

"Because (Name)'a a good girl, she always keeps stuff when told to!" Hummed Irina, putting a finger on her lip as she looks up in thought; Tan Mexican-American with brown hair and black eyes.

"Mhm!" You hummed happily. "Alright, first.. Hina's class!"

You slide open the door even though Rin had knocked politely. She sighs as you skipped to Hina's table with her little friends. "Hey Hina! I brought you some lunch and a gift! Remember use it only for you and Naoto alright? Mwa! Love you~!" You give her a kiss on the cheek and hand her the lunch and the gift and wave goodbye to the joyful teacher; one of your old teachers.

Now you assumed Takemichi would be out of class by now since you came around the time Hina's almost ended and you squint to read every label for each room.. completely oblivious to the boy you pushed pass. "And this one should be it!" You open the door and see Yamagishi writing on a board and the rest of Takemichi's friends. "Oh hey Yamagishi." Rin waves to the smaller boy who looks up at her. "Right! Rin.. nice to see you and... (Name)~....too!"

You then remember. "Oh yeah Takemichi these are two of my friends! Rin and Irina! I also got you lunch for later on and a gift it matches my necklace and the gift I got Hina as well! There's also a surprise in there but only for yourself and your friends here I have it wrapped in bands with their names and notes on them so you'll know!" You smiled and give him the sweet smelling lunch and the heavy gift bag. "R-really (Name)? All this- we haven't even gotten that acquainted yet!" He say's surprised. "Yeah but I like you guys I like to spoil the people I like sooo.. yeah! Anyway how are the rest of you guys doing?"

You say with Rin resting her chin on your head  while on her phone and you putting your arms over Irina's shoulders.  "Hmmm... oh sorry, I gotta go (Nickname) love ya." Rin kisses your cheek and leaves and Irina is holding onto your arm as you sat down with her on your lap and talked to the boys and caught up with them.

"Awh! Really? That's great. Maybe I should try to hang with you guys more when I can you guys are really funny! Very cute as well. And I see you guys been writing about Toman correct? You did this Yamagishi? So smart!" You pat his head as he smiled ; proud of his work. "Thank you Mrs. Parker." You smiled nervously. "Mrs?" Irina questioned. "Ms, not Mrs. I'm not married." You smile with your eyes closed. "WHAT?!" This apparently seemed to shock them.

"YOU TIVE LIKE TOTAL YOUNG MILF ENERGY HAVE YOU LIKE SEEN YOUR CURVES?!" You look away embarrassed. "Mm-" you hummed as a way to cope with what you just heard. "Well I'm not- I'm 17.." "Coukd I marry you then?" Makoto asks quickly raising his hand. "No no- I'm not ready for all that besides aren't you like 15-!?" "I'm turning 16 someday!" Atsushi (🍣) jokes and starts laughing which you smile warmly at.

"Hey (Name) I gotta go! Gymnastics starts in a few, don't you got cheer today too? Shouldn't your brother be picking you up?" "Yeah I think so." You nod and when she left after you gave her a big squeeze you were planning to just leave and you bump into someone. "Oohp-!" Before you fall and slam onto the ground someone grabs your wrist and cocks his head to the side like a...

Cat.