Who is she?

In the darkest corners of the city, where shadows lurk and evil reigns, there existed a young woman named Hime Tsukumo. She was not your ordinary girl, for within her was a resilience that surpassed any ordinary human. Fueled by an insatiable thirst for revenge, she was prepared to go to extreme measures to achieve what she desired.

Hime's journey had not been an easy one. Life had dealt her a cruel hand, snatching away her innocence at a tender age. It was in the face of despair that her true strength emerged, like a phoenix rising from the ashes. Her unwavering will and indomitable spirit caught the attention of Kagaya Ubuyashiki, the wise elder who saw the potential in her.

As a young girl, Hime had suffered a great loss at the hands of the nefarious demon Muzan. It was a pain that had haunted her since she was just ten years old. But now, after years of grueling training and constant battles, she was ready to face her ultimate nemesis head-on.

Her mission was clear. She would be the one to deliver the final blow to Muzan. It would be her hand that would strike him down, forever ending his reign of terror. With every ounce of her being, she swore to remind him of the countless lives he had destroyed and the years he had spent pursuing his insatiable hunger.

The journey ahead was treacherous, fraught with danger and uncertainty. Hime knew that Muzan would not go down without a fight, and she was prepared for the battle of her life. She honed her skills, sharpened her blade, and steeled her resolve.

Years passed, and Hime trained tirelessly, honing her skills and preparing herself for the ultimate battle. She faced countless obstacles, doubts, and moments of weakness, but her longing for justice never wavered. Each passing day brought her closer to the fateful encounter that would define her existence.

 Each passing day brought her closer to the fateful encounter that would define her existence

Anyways love love this cover made by my best friend 😍
______________________________________

Hi guys! This was just an introduction or must I say an outlook on how her whole personality is built on. I wanted to create a reader base character that's very badass and someone who doesn't rely on the power of a man. I promise that as this fic goes on you're not going to be disappointed. So without any further note, please continue. Thank you ☺️