Hashira meeting

The wind howled through the desolate mountains as Giyuu made his way to the Hashira's meeting. He had always preferred solitude, his stoic outlook reflecting the vast emptiness within him. Little did he know that his life was about to take an unexpected turn.

Reader pov:

The meeting hall was filled with powerful warriors, each harboring their own dark secrets and ambitions. Among them was Mitsuri, whom I saw as a big sister. She would often teach me about manners and how to deal with other people in public. However, her cute personality and gleaming aura is no match for me, I would be simply too exhausted.
Rengoku san, a fierce and flame- driven Hashira. His eyes glistened with determination as he surveyed his fellow demon slayers. Beaming with what seems to be an adoration for everyone's strong exterior. He's such a big brother to everyone.

My gaze then shifted to the water pillar. Giyuu Tomioka. Someone whom I have never interacted with. He seems to be exhausted and simply just too worn out for a conversation with anyone. For the past years, I swear I have only seen the insect hashira Shinobu Kochou talking to him, but that was also just to tease him and nothing more. Something inside me shifted when his gaze met mine.

Giyuu noticed the intense stare directed towards him, and it unsettled him. He had always been a loner, wary of forming connections that could be severed at any moment. But there was something about Hime that drew him in, a magnetic pull he couldn't resist. It wasn't any romantic force or anything. He couldn't simply name what it was. Maybe it was the fact that, this was the first time he has ever interacted with her even if it was a curious gaze. He never sees her initiating any kind of conversation with anyone in the corps.

"Good morning my children" I hear the lovely voice of Kagaya Ubuyashiki. Our master and our savior. No, for me he was a father figure, meaning more to me than anything itself. His glistening aura radiated like a supernova to the whole environment. All the Hashira's including myself bowed to him, thinking all the same things, that our respects goes way beyond that we'll protect him with our whole lives.

"I have gathered you all here to remind you once again, that our war is coming very close to fighting with Muzan. It hurts my soul to send out my beautiful pillars to fight this war, but you're the only ones I fully trust within myself that you all will succeed" Oyakata sama smiled, looking up as he revealed his half rotten face. Even though his face was half rotten with the curse, he never fails to smile and give out so much love, my heart hurt to see the moment.

"We have just gotten news of an upper moon demon dwelling within the entertainment district. More and more people are being entangled with disappearances, I would have to ask two of you to look into this matter" he mentioned again, looking distraught but smiling nonetheless. Someone of his authority was practically begging. Rengoku and Uzui san lifted their hands to volunteer.

"My dear Sound and Flame hashira, it contents me that you're the first ones willing to participate in the mission, however, aren't you both already assigned with one?" He asked lifting one of his eyebrows, directly facing both of the pillars. It's so flabbergasting to see someone who is blind to have such a connection with nature as to know who is who. As if he was feeling everyone's nature and aura's.

"Oyakata-sama, with deep respect for you, I volunteered. However I volunteered again since it wouldn't be very flamboyant if anyone doesn't volunteer their selves. Quite flashy of me don't you think?" Uzui looks at the female Hashira's and flashed his unusually white teeth and winks. Man has three wives and still goes around showing his flamboyant ways to everyone possible. Though, he's still a good person.

Seconds turned into minutes, it was if something out of force raised my hand itself, as I find myself surprised to see me volunteering. It's not as if I'm a free person, I have got students to train for breathing styles as well.

" I- I will, Oyakata sama, if you will it"
I state, my demeanor representing a bit of a stammer as I word it out.

"And I will" states a foreign voice beside the wind pillar. His voice was small, hard to hear. It was as if he didn't want other people to hear what he said.

My mind completely went blank. He hasn't stared at anyone other than the master. His face wasn't breaking into any expression, it made me wonder how he was so stoic all the time. He had a certain negative presence to him.

"Very well my dear children, The water pillar and Hime Tsukumo has been assigned with this mission. I wish you all good luck and everything good beyond my children, please be safe" He smiled and dismissed everyone. It wasn't like other meetings today. Usually we will have to hear a commotion between wind hashira and someone. That guy is always putting up a fight with someone. I hate his guts and I hate that he wants to talk to me, a little too much. He teases me about being emotion less as if I was an empty human.

Giyuu couldn't help but notice the pain that lingered behind Hime's fierce facade. He saw the scars etched upon her heart, just like his own. It was one of the things where he gets so curious about his partner in mission, he observes. But their was a certain spark to this one. Not that he'd go out of his way to meddle into any of her business. He'll just keep to himself and seems like she would too.

But most of all, he was curious of the fact that why nobody knew her way of breathing style. He noticed that even Oyakata sama was protecting that information. Was it that valuable that even not the Hashira's knew about it? If so who was Oyakata sama protecting that information from?
____________________________________

Still going a bit slow eh? We'll just have to wait and see how everything unfolds. I've got so many ideas 💡

Also my playlist is going to be lit lmaoo 😭