I can see you staring

"She's going to throw me out if she doesn't notice anything going on here," I gasped, my eyes pleading with the two men standing in front of me.

"Make some noise, I don't know, you need to do something," I blurted as I approached Tomioka. He took a step back, his face solemnly fixed on Sanemi.

I see.

Sanemi approached me, gently capturing my outer layer robe across my chest, pushing and inserting me between him and the wall closest to the door.

"S-shinazugawa san," I responded, my eyes widening as I comprehended what he was about to do.

He shushed me with his finger on his lips, smirking slightly. I observed his malicious twinkle in his eyes, before he smacked his lips against mine,  Hard.

"Mmm," I murmured into his mouth circling my hands over his neck, as we assaulted each other's mouths, enjoying a little more than I cared.

Sanemi removed the outer covering of my kimono, revealing the translucent blue silk I wore inside and revealing my body.

His hands freely moved around my body, gripping my waist as his mouth began to explore the sweet skin of my neck, and I grasped into the strands of his white platinum hair.

A lewd moan slipped my mouth as he sucked the soft spot between my shoulder and my neck.

I peeked my lust-glazed eyes and smirked as I noticed Tomioka's hot eyes fixed on me.

"Giyuu san," I moaned, smirking and staring straight into his dark blue eyes. He wrinkled his brows at me, striving to keep his stoic demeanor as he stood in the darkest corner of the room, little stunned I was moaning his name.

My leg caressed Sanemi's thigh as he lifted me against the wall, kissing me again.

"It's working, isn't it?" Sanemi asked, grinning devilishly into my mouth.

"Yes," I said quickly, my hotness overtaking the situation.

Giyuu's hand clamped in Sanemi's arm and drew him away from me just as we were getting out of hand. As I struggled to deal with the chaos on my insides, my face was flushed and my hair was tangled.

"She's gone, you can stop now," Tomioka explained, teeth clenched and a death gaze directed at Sanemi.

"That was lovely, Hime chan," Sanemi said winking at me and I smirked back.

Giyuu appeared to break out in cold sweat as he wiped sweat from his forehead.

Understandable, given the current state of the room was a hot mess.

"You need to follow examine the perimeter now, check if anyone is being forced outside," Giyuu told Sanemi bluntly, not wanting to see his face right now. Sanemi scoffiled as he ran his fingers through his hair.

He hurried out of the room after quietly opening the door.

I eventually made my way to the window, fiddling with my long black hair gently. I was aware that the fabric I was wearing was see-through enough to reveal my body to Tomioka, who stood behind me.

"What exactly was that?" Tomioka asked, his voice soft and quiet.

"What was what?" I questioned, my face furrowed with innocence.

"You didn't have to do that," he said, his gaze down, unwilling to see mine. Was he upset? Did we go too far? I scrunched my nose in uncertainty, as thoughts invaded my mind.