Hime Tsugikuni

"She" I muttered

The burning threat emanating from me seared the air.

The demon's eyes widened as she gazed at my figure in the corner. Stunned that she didn't even notice my presence despite the fact that I've been standing there for quite some time.

"Hey you, what are you doing in my room?" As I remained silent, Warabihime inquired, her teeth gritted.

"Oii, Do you have a hearing problem or something?" Warabihime remarked, attempting to remain cool as she felt a menacing aura emanating from me.

I took a slow step out, tormenting her, displaying my face as I angled my head, scrunching my nose as I looked down at her. Smirking wickedly.

She wrapped Hanako in her pink Obi, presumably around demonic strength. It appeared to have some kind of consciousness. Warabihime swung into the wide air after exploding up the roof of her room. I dashed out the door.

I made myself apparent. As Giyuu and Sanemi stood out, immediately alert to the noise uproar, I brought my true self into the light.

"Hime?" Giyuu muttered as he stared at me, my crimson eyes unfamiliar to him."

"Ahahahah now that's a good look on you, Tsukumo," Sanemi laughed, drawing my attention to him.

"Tsugikuni Hime," I whispered, smiling.

"Sheathe your blades," I said as three of us glanced up at the Uppermoon six in the air. She fell slowly to where we stood.

Giyuu sheathed his blade, a dead calm expression on his face.

Sanemi chuckled the threatening tone sending chills down her spine.

I knelt, ready to thrust my blade into her neck, but first, my sword swore to free Hanako from the Obi.

My stance created a roaring inferno as I ripped her Obi into pieces, saving Hanako and directing her to a safe location.

I took a position behind the demon.

My waist was sturdy, my knees were bent, and my legs were ready as my arm directed my red nichirin blade, my eyes on top as I glared at her, with blazing red gaze.

"Upper moon six"

"Is weak, how pathetic"

I muttered, smirking and mocking her.

"Who are you referring to as weak?" As I peered down at her, the demon's countenance abruptly changed.

Sanemi breathed in, "First form: Dust whirlwind cutter." He ran forward at breakneck speed, slashing into the demon in a horizontal cyclone pattern.

We must now wait. Her body immediately recovered from the attack.

Of course, she was an Uppermoon.

I was startled when her cut head began to wail and a body emerged from her remains.

The entire road was filled with an unpleasant putrid scent. Its body appeared emaciated and feeble. Its face was looking towards the Uppermoon demon's head.