Dirty

"I want to ruin you like you've ruined me" Giyuu whispered as he hovered at me, his shirtless body making contact with my hot skin.

We weren't afraid anymore. So ready to taste the sick sweet warmth both had to offer.

Giyuu's instinctive desire to destroy me, to fuck me up, was fueled by my seductive gaze. He wanted to use his fingers, lips, tongue, cock, everything to build me up just to break me down. The thoughts drove him utterly insane. He relished his power over me. And his male primary urge for me was going insane.

Giyuu drew his finger up from my pussy lips and rubbed the sensitive and coated nub in little circles. I groaned at the new sensation, my hips lifting in desperate motions for more and pushed against his hands for release.

"Look at you," he teased, a smug grin across his gorgeous features. He proceeded to trace my guarded core gently again and over. "Someone is behaving inappropriately."

"Please," I begged, my body tense with eagerness.

"Please what?"

"Please," I panted again, heavier and more frantic than before. I had no idea how to word my desires. "Please, do something," I begged, referring to the fact that my cunt was dripping with my wetness and he hadn't even touched me properly yet.

"Fuck, you're already wet," he growled, his fingers gently sliding within me.

"More," I murmured, biting my lower lip as he inserted a fourth finger into my pussy and began pounding into me.

"More," I moaned once again. My neck nerve is apparent when I grumble and stretch, lewdly moaning.

"So wicked," he said as he pushed his fifth inside me, fisting my pussy and widening me with his hands alone. Wetness trickled around me as I rolled my eyelids, struggling to breathe.

"You feel so good, too good," he exclaimed, driving his fingers into my skin with a steady pace. Giyuu threw back his head, quickening his tempo as he proceeded to sink his fingers into my tight pussy, relishing the sensation of my walls wrapping around him. "You're taking my fingers so well Hime"

"Did you fuck yourself like this, thinking about me?" He asked, and I instantly whimpered.

"Yes , yes, you fucked me so good" I whimpered. My finger in my mouth.

"I touched myself thinking about you for the very first time that day"

"I wanted to fuck my morals and fuck you senseless that day"

"I wanted to eat you out and make you a mess" his confessions caught me off guard and even made me wetter.

"I wanted to fuck you so many times Giyuu" I whispered, looking directly at his eyes.

When his fingertips curled up into the region where I needed him the most, I could only moan, my voice shaking furiously.

"I imagined you'll fuck me so good, I- I I'm-"

Giyuu's obscene ministrations on my body had me shameless and irrational It didn't matter that it wasn't my first time, or that I'd have to awkwardly face him afterwards. All that mattered was how hot and achy my core was, and how wicked I was feeling.

"Look at you, you're too hot for your own good," Giyuu looked darkly. "You're already shaking."

Giyuu's hand was eventually retracted with a gentle pop.