The Water Pillar

The large space of the courtroom where we rehearsed had been encircled with gold accessories on the mats.

Hanako smirked slightly as she looked at me, blood scarlet on her lips.

Perfect.

We applied eyeliner and glitter dust to our eyes. Tonight, we're coming at it with a force to be reckoned with, and that's a promise.

We were required to wear a variety of transparent clothing underneath. I approached the dresses, caressing a gorgeous deep blue silk that reminded me of his eyes. I knew he'd show up tonight.

Just thinking about it caused a flush to spread from my neck to my cheeks. He was as unpredictable as I was. Sanemi was correct. We were the same, and it had taken some time to realize it. And my intuition told me he'd be there tonight.

I wore my wavy hair loose with no accessories.

I wrapped myself in a robe and painted my lips the color of sin. I used to make myself seem lovely and stare at myself in the mirror when I couldn't recognize myself. But now that I had discovered myself, I smiled, knowing that I was so close to getting justice for my parents.

I entered my room before the commotion of men reached the main house's gates. As the knob on my door turned and he entered, I was facing the window.

I exposed the lovely flesh of my neck with one hand, my hair on one side.

I unbuttoned my outerwear and lowered it. I looked at him sideways as I slowly, mockingly, messed with the sheer blue fabric of my garment. My lips parted slightly.

His glance burned into me from the corner of my eyes. He didn't even move.

I turned around, untying the knot that held my dress together, which was pooled beneath the chilly floor.

I grinned as his glance shifted from my face to my breasts to my legs.

He fought to maintain contact with his emotionless expression. He still didn't leave his spot.

I observed he was dressed in a white buttoned shirt that fit snugly over his body, with black hakama pants. He was so... sexy.

I approached him. As I caressed his chest, my sensuous gaze met his deep blue ones. He looked down at the palm of my hand that had attached to his chest.

I smirked. His heart was racing so fast.

Good.

"You wanted my dress down, you wanted to touch me, Giyuu san," I said softly, rubbing my lips against his.

Second came and went. Even minutes. He didn't move.

"I guess I'll let another man in here," I murmured, turning around and bouncing my hips a little. As I turned around, he locked my arms. I smirked wickedly.

I was in a scenario where he had tied my arms behind my back, with my back to him.

"You're not letting anyone in," he said as I pretended to struggle with his grip, loving his hold.

His hands brushed against my collarbones, guiding them to my belly button and stopping there. He slid down, his finger hovering dangerously close to my pussy.

I pushed into him. And I gasped as he thrusted his hardness onto me.

He finally let go of my hand, switching me towards the wall where he was standing.

"Be careful, Hime chan, you don't want to tease me" He mumbled, his stare lustful, his hands aching to come into contact with my skin. But he was taking his sweet time.