Warabihime

I peered into his eyes, moonlight flashing angelic illumination on his lovely face. I noticed a gleam in his eyes for the first time.

His normally dead demeanor was nowhere to be found. My heart pained as I considered our current relationship further.

"He doesn't know," I thought to myself as I smiled at him, those beautiful blue eyes adoring me.

"Giyuu, san?" I muttered something.

"I like you," I mumbled once more.
His face immediately flushed a hue of pink. He didn't reply back to me.

"I appreciate tonight," I murmured as I stood up, knowing that the next stages in my own quest would be impossible to engage Giyuu in. I returned his smile, intending to continue the chat when everything was over.

_

Hanako cast a peek towards the door, where I stood, as she was led to the top floor by the inspection lady. They both had a strained expression on their faces.

Hanako's face had an odd smirk as she glanced at me. Showing her faith in me.

I nodded in answer, my scary features on display as I folded my arms, an unusual stance for an oiran.

The passageway to Warabihime's chamber had an eerie atmosphere to it. I pulled back my hair into a ponytail. I dressed in my Yukata and a crimson red jacket. And my father's hanafuda earrings.

My eyes glowed a chilly, piercing red. There was no hiding tonight. Muzan Kibutsuji will be alerted.

I gazed in the mirror as the slayer mark on my forehead shone, much like my father's.

I swung my red nichirin blade around my waist and fled into the passageways. By that time, I was fully aware that Giyuu and Sanemi would be clearing the paths.

The inspection lady knocked softly on the door. As Hanako and she entered, the door creaked unnervingly wide.

Hanako's heart raced in her chest as she gazed back at the enigmatic woman.

"Hanako chan, come here," Warabihime whispered lovingly. As she approached Warabihime, beads of sweat glistened on her skin.

Hanako sat next to Warabihime.

"You managed to make a man bad mouth of this brothel dear, what should I do about you now?" She smiled sweetly, as her cold cold hands stroked Hanako's cheek.

She shivered to the touch, feeling extremely nervous.

"That's enough" muttered the inspection lady. A wave of tension swirled inside the room as Hanako gasped.

The inspection lady had no idea who she was dealing with.

"What are you implying?" Warabihime's sweet voice muttered, glazing sugar and honey at once, lacing innocence to her features.

"Our workers kept getting wounded, deserting and commiting suicide"

"You've been bullying them to their suicides, Warabihime" The inspection lady said as she breathed heavily.

"What a terrible thing to say, mistress. Do you not trust me?" Warabihime asked, her doe eyes conveying a slight sadness.

So much venom.

"Don't you think that they're at fault for getting on my nerves?" Warabihime asked.

"I've turned a blind eye so far. But you've gone too far, I can't cover for you anymore" The lady yelled, her breath heavy and eyes widened, as she glistened with sweat.

Warabihime snapped. She tilt her head and stared down at the lady.

"Who do you think made this brothel so famous, old hag?" Warabihime asked, her voice no longer sweet, but everything evil.

The lady gulped with fear as realization sinked into her like a cold bucket of water.

"A long time ago, when I was a child, I heard this from an old lady at a tea house. She was senile but she told me a story about a certain Oiran. She was a very beautiful yet very cruel. She said she saw that Oiran in her youth and middle ages. The Oiran appended "Hime" to her name, which means princess."

"W-when she got irritated, she had a peculiar habit of tilting her head and staring down at you"

"What the hell are you?"

"You- you're not even a human aren't you?" The inspection lady asked as Hanako shivered.

The flames of the candle went out instantly.

"Don't you know? Silence is golden. It's wise to just stay quiet. That's how the rest have managed to stay alive"

Warabihime laughed. The moonlight from the wide windows lighted up her features. Her hair loosened, most of her skin showing as various Obi like substances came out alive from her back.

"I suppose you're much stupider than I thought, Too bad Omitsu"

"Don't be so frightened"

"Farewell Omitsu"

"Stop" Hanako yelled before Warabihime  struck Omitsu with her Obi.

"Well well, I suppose devouring an old ugly hag like you will be a waste of my time"

"Maybe I'll devour this one instead"
Warabihime laughed walking over to Hanako. Her eyes now had Uppermoon six written in Kanji.

Hanako shrieked as Warabihime neared her with slow taunting steps.

"Is there a hashira with you, or will he be here soon?" Warabihime demon asked.

"I know you're not a Hashira, you seem weak after all"

"I have no use of anyone who's not a Hashira, got that? Warabihime smirked as she wrapped her Obi on Hanako.

_____________________________________
Can't wait to write the next chapter. I really want to reflect Yoriichi into Hime 🤭