Lesson two

I woke up from my drowsiness, sleep had taken over last night as I was bombarding my mind with thoughts. As I turned around, there was no futon or Giyuu in sight. I shrugged and did the same with my equipment.

Shoko asked me to come up to the hallway after cleaning up. I had to put on my kimono, dress up, and work today.

"I think you'll be ready for tonight," Shoko said, grinning at me.

"I need you to do one more thing: use this with Tomioka san. I'll ask him to participate, and I'd like to hear his thoughts on it." "He is, after all, a man, and you will be doing this to satisfy male audience." Shoko directed me and explained what I needed to accomplish.

That won't be awkward at all, I reasoned. I wore a big kimono to practice today so that I wouldn't be overheated tonight. The inside kayer of the kimono was constructed of a very light, almost feathery cloth.

It was stunning in terms of color coordination.

"If any man sees you right now, they'll go insane" I smiled as Shoko stroked her palm against my cheek.

My hair was half-loosened, and she used accessories to create a bump in the upper area of my long, thick hair. Shoko tinted my lips and powdered them to match my skin tone.
All I needed to do now was entice Tomioka san. In a literal sense.

Shoko followed me as I lightly tapped on the door and opened it.

Giyuu stared at me and held his breath, oblivious of what was going to happen. He has no experience with oirans and will never have any. It was simply embarrassing for him.

"Giyuu kun, please assist Hime chan with her lesson right now, it's time, and she has to be ready for tonight," Shoko said with her typical grace.

"O-okay," Giyuu replied, clueless to what he had to do. "All you have to do is sit and respond if she asks you anything."
Shoko repeated it again, feeling the tension in the air rise. She decided it would be best if she left us alone.

"Would you like to have some tea, Tomioka san?"

I asked with getting into character.

He pressed the small cup to his lips, taking a sip of tea before blinking in surprise.

"This is good," he stated flatly. "Did you brew it all by yourself?" If he hadn't recognized his real delight in her tea-making abilities, she would have misinterpreted his astonishment for criticism.

I grinned, closing my eyes with contentment, which intensified his heartbeat.

"Thank you, Tomioka san; I'm glad I could please you; I hope I will satisfy you in many other ways as well, if you allow me." I said it calmly, like if I was just interested in him and no one else.

Giyuu's hand slipped off the cup given that he was such a nervous wreck, and it burned his hand immediately.

"I-I apologize, Tomioka san; was there anything I said that you didn't like?" As I reached out to grip Giyuu's damaged hand, I observed that his hands were shaking even more than his burns.

I halted, breaking character, my face clearly conveying worry and discomfort at his distress.

"What happened, Tomioka san? I spoke to him in hushed words.

"Why are you shaking?" I inquired, reaching out to take his hand and blow onto his palm without hesitation. Surprisingly, the burn wasn't too bad.

My green eyes met his deep blue ones, and the character I was playing crumbled almost immediately.

Third person pov:

Giyuu had tried to avoid looking at her in the eyes as much as possible. Her seductive stare was like a magical portal to sin for him. He knew if he ever opened up to them, he wouldn't be able to escape it.

Her touch was cautious, sensitive, and delicate, and he wondered how it would feel on his skin, all of his skin.

For a brief moment, he was tempted to ignore her cheeky sparkle in her eyes and concentrate solely on what she had to give.

"Tomioka san, can I?" As she leaned in to kiss his cheek, she asked. Soft. As she leaned towards waiting fanning hot breath of tension on his skin.

Giyuu's heart pounded in his chest, and shivers ventured down his spine. He felt as if a frigid wind had blown into his insides.

He stared her in the eyes as she leaned in close to him. He didn't know what it was that drove him to do what he did. Her lips were luscious and sensuous, with a delicate rose hue. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were slightly closed, seeking for something. Her heated breath brushed against his cheek.

"Fuck," he said as he leaned in to pressed his lips on hers.

Her hands dart behind him, grabbing a fistful of his hair as he kissed her as if he wasn't getting enough of her. He darted out his tongue to explore more of her, their lips moving in sync. Giyuu circled his arms on her waist yearning for more of her skin, Hime couldn't get enough of it; it was even hotter than she had anticipated.

With a quiet beat on the door, they both came out of their trance. Hime brushed her hair back before Shoko walked in.

"It... went well," Hime remarked, looking at Giyuu.

"Right, Tomioka-san?" Looking at his sex clouded face, she asked. He seems to want more. His eyes were partially opened, a flush on his cheeks.

Giyuu Tomioka initiating a kiss with her was something she hadn't expected. And she felt incredible about it.

____________________________________
Lmao SLOW BURN GUYS 🤭