Why do you cry? 💖

Tw: glass child? I think that's what it's called idk, crying child, my own trauma lol, nothing gorey or bad.

"Why do you cry?" Asked the boy to the child in the alley. "I'm scared," replied the child, "my daddy's gone and I have to be brave for my mommy." The child sniffled, "I miss him so much." The child continued. "Where did he go?" Asked the boy. "I don't know, mommy says he died" the boy looks surprised before nodding, sitting next to the solemn child. "Why are you scared?" asked the boy, "because I have to be an adult, but I'm not one." The Boy looked confused. "Why do you have to be an adult?" He asked. "Mommy needs help, and I don't want to be a bother. Whenever mommy doesn't have help she cries, so I help her." The child responded. "Do you have siblings?" The Boy asked, to which the child nodded. "Yes but they have issues, I don't know what that means but mommy says I do too but i'm a good child." The Boy stood looking down at the child "well what kind of issues do they have?" He tilted his head curiously and the child shrugged. "Something called autism? Mommy says I have something similar as well but I'm not as bad, is autism bad? Am I sick?" The Boy watched with sadness "no, you don't look sick. And you don't sound sick, do you feel sick?" The child shook his head. "Then you aren't sick!" He hollered out with a smile. "But are they sick?" He then asked, the child shook his head "no, they are perfectly fine. They just talk funny, mommy and others say I do too. And sometimes they freak out if mommy doesn't tell them when we're leaving, I want to freak out too but whenever I do mommy yells at me to stop throwing a tantrum." The child sniffles again, the boy frowns unhappy with what he's being told, he soon leaned down and patted the child's head "it'll be ok soon, I promise." The child smiled as the boy stood straight again, walking off into the distance.