Master of death

Hey guys! Sorry, this chapter took a while but, I want to start long chapters that consist of 10k+ (that won't be the case with this chapter) words perhaps but then again I'm not sure and I didn't have a lot of motivation as well!

There will be quite a bit of time skips so I'm sorry about that!

Also if you have anything you'd like to recommend or suggest to this story then please go ahead!

If you find any grammatical errors then please inform me, I'm not the best at it as English (the subject) isn't my thing (crazy right?) and I've only just started to write actively.

AND OMG GUYS!!! Thank you for the 1k+ views and the support!! Especially the votes!

Eko slithers down my arm before showing his fangs, venom spraying slightly at the stranger in front of us, Tom defensively appearing behind me. The man snaps, making both of the figures freeze.

"Ah, I didn't mean to frighten you, but I had thought it was time. You see, I am the embodiment of death, it is nice to finally meet you." He says, bowing slightly to me, I stare at the figure in front of me in confusion.

"Why exactly-" I get cut off.

"Ah, yes I had forgotten to inform you but it seems you have become the master of death," he spoke calmly before holding out his hands, three objects in them that seem oddly familiar.

"But, I didn't defeat him?" I ask confused, making him smile slightly,

"Ah, but you did. Once he had killed you, he had perished, making you the owner of the last final piece you needed."

I sigh in annoyance at the revelation "And why exactly are you here now and telling me this?" I speak with my voice strained. "You could have told me so much sooner" I speak with a threat lingering around my words.

He chuckles before scratching the back of his head "Well, I could only tell you once you had arrived at Hogwarts and I hadn't been able to meet you along so I just did this." He spoke with rushed words before speaking once again "Well that was all I came to tell you and that I have to leave because I can't stay long- so bye!" He spoke before vanishing away, I sigh before pinching the bridge of my nose, noticing that both Tom and Eko unfroze.

"What happened?" He asks confused, making me look back at him.

"Ah sorry, I thought I saw a person" I spoke while scratching the back of my neck.

Eko nods in confusion along with me before Tom exits the room and goes back to reading.

I sigh before starting to cook some breakfast. Pancakes eggs and sausage for me and tom while I make some more sausage for Ekeko. Although I know that we could just go to the great hall but cooking calms me down and I enjoy it, plus Tom didn't reject it.

After I finish cooking the food I head to the small lounge and put three plates on the table in front of the couch, one for each of us.

~~~

After eating we headed down to the library to work on some of our homework and to study.