{Update} - Whst!!

TL;DR: I'm not dead, I swear!

Hello, dear readers! If you've recieved this update, I'd just like to let you know that I am, so, so grateful for your support. It makes me very happy knowing that there are so many people who enjoy my story. Thank you all for voting on the chapters!

It may seem like I'm done updating, but I'm just on a long hiatus. Lack of motivation (and, honestly? Lack of a clear story), as well as end-of-school testing. You know how it is!

But now that I'm a month into summer break, I think I can return to the writing world, right? I've had a lot of time to refine my writing and art.

Speaking of, how's about a new cover for this story? It's crazy to think it's been more than a year since I first started my work. Here's a really small sketch of what I'm thinking of...

(Looks like I forgot there's in fact, more than one labyrinth

(Looks like I forgot there's in fact, more than one labyrinth. Oops!)

Anyways, if you'd like to see more of my art, I could make an art book... But for a quicker way, I'm active on the circus known as the BFDI wiki. You can catch up with me there, though I have a different username on there.

Thank you for reading! I wasn't sure whether to do an update like this but it's whatever yeah?

See you soon!

-echxstep, "Calico.Claws"