Introduction: Night Phantom

I recommend reading the Eruwen story (Part One and Part Two) first. Here in this book, I refer to it as the main story.

We will learn more about her mother, who was already mentioned in the Prologue of the first part, although we learned more information only from the records she found in the Orthank tower. Eruwen revealed that her mother was from the nation of the most powerful elves, the Noldor and that she was the firstborn daughter of the High King.

In her memoirs, she mentions her story and even mentions her name, which did not appear at all in the main story.

There will be a chapter on the sad fate of the High Kings of Middle-earth and you will find out in which battles she fought.

Eruwen mentions the origin of her monikers as Dragon Slayer or Winged Horse Flyer.

She will talk about her training and also rest. You will learn more about her brother Thranduil growing up and the founding of the Greenwood.

She mentions the events of both the Second Age and the Third Age and builds on the main story. You can look forward to the records she found in the Orthank Tower or her musings on wine.

And of course, there will be stories of her lovers.

Happy reading,

Night Phantom.