Falling for louis (Prologue)

Harry's P.O.V.

Please hold while your party is being reached can we fall one more timeee stop the tape and rewind but if you walk away I know I'll fa-

"Hello"

"Hey what's up" yawns louis

"Oh n-nothing just where are you guy I've been here for so long and I've been bored all alone"

" Sorry we went up to Nialler's flat he was hungry"

"Ok well when do you think you'll be home"

"Actually we're on our way home"

"Ok then cool I've missed you guys especially you Lou"

"Ummm ok we'll see ya in a bit then"

Why did I just say that. I mean yea I did miss him a lot but why did I tell him and why didn't I miss the boys as much as Lou before answering myself I'm interrupted by Louis.

"We're home did you miss us"

"Louisssss" are you kidding as I jump and cuddle into his arms.

Louis P.OV.

As I drive home I notice that zayn and Liam are sleeping while Niall is staring at Liam the whole time on the home never even blinking but why?did they have a bromance going on that I didn't know about huh?maybe he was just protecting him. What but why? Before rethinking it I'm in the driveway and I park as the boys hear the car they pour out and head for the door guess there not really heavy sleepers or they just realized we stopped or whatever why am I just sitting in the car I jump out of the car open the door and I shout

"We're home did you miss us" next thing I know Harry's in my arms holding and cuddling into me I wait for him to jump off. but I just stand there awkwardly embracing him and let out a little chuckle then I guess he realize what he's doing and jumps off.

Harry's P.O.V

"Sorry there Louis didn't realize I was hugging you for so long" don't worry it's cool mate" what the ?! The hell is wrong with me and why was I holding onto him and only him for so long maybe because his deep gorgeous blue eyes on my gaze and. WAIT WHAT!! what am I saying im not gay am I ? I just stare at the boys who have blank expressions.

"Well what the hell was that" Liam protested finally breaking the akward silence.

"What I can't hug my best friend"

"We'll yess but why so long is all".

"I don't know it just felt right" shit

"Oh only Lou I see"

"Look it's nothing li"

"no it's definitely something"

"Really it's nothing ok I'm sorry if you felt discarded i'll give you A nice bear hug though if you want"

"Ahhahah get your ass over here styles"

"So um Harry what have you been doing all day sorry we left. But ni was hungry and you guys were out of food so we decided to head to Niall's and didn't want to disturb your sleep. I mean lets face it Niall's house is packed for an apocalypse hahaha."

"No it's fine really I understand how Niall can get restless and stuff. "

"Alright now what should we do I'm pretty bored"

"How about some Xbox" Liam suggested

"Fine by me" Niall agreed over the sound of him munching on some Doritos.

"Cool you boys do that while I go on the twitcam haven't been on all day wouldn't want the fans angry now do we"

"Whatever" sighs Harry

"HAVE FUN IN THERE"!! shouts zayn

"H-hey li c-can I join you"

"why not ni"

"Cool"

Niall's P.OV.

Call me crazy but I have some unsolved feelings for Liam and I'm not sure what they actually mean that's why I have to always be with him to figure it out. This all happened two weeks ago while hanging out at his flat

-- two weeks ago ---

"Hey Niall could you go upstairs and grab me my phone please mate"

"Sure is it on your bed"

"Yea buddy"

"Please don't ever say that like ever again"

So I head upstairs open his door grab his phone on the bed just as he said when I realize there's a picture sticking out of a book. Suprisingly to find out it's a picture of me in his book that he's been reading recently. I've seen him occasionally come down and read it after eating or just getting up but never noticed me as his bookmark so I got a little curious and opened it up the picture of me it was a poster I think from a magazine on the back was in printing my ni-ni forever and ever lol smiley face dot heart. I was starting to freak me out when I realized Liam Payne has a crush on me. Me the crazy Irish leprechaun. I never thought of him fancying over someone especially me I'm so quiet and I know we're close and all but it just never occurred to me. So anyways I place the picture back in the book trying to make it look untouched but probably failed and sprint back downstairs when I noticed I forgot his phone like an idiot so I race back up grab it and almost fall down the stairs and hand it to him. I stayed up all night trying to process what I Found out about Liam today but I mean it could always be a joke right.

Liam's P.O.V

I've notice that Niall has been acting weird lately. Getting all suspicious about me lately and I'm hoping he hasn't found out about me. I would feel to embarrassed to tell anyone. Alright here's the deal lately I've been looking at the guys and notice that Larry is the only bromance going in and honestly doesn't take a scientist to tell its pretty true. So I decided to look at zayn and Niall then I looked at Niall again and noticed how blue his eyes are and how his pale pale skin glistened in the sunlight. And wait what glistened really? Well whatever so I started bonding with him more than usual then when we went to the store the other day I told the guys I was going to use the bathroom right quick but really I bought a magazine with our faces plastered all over it. Then before going to bed I cut out Ni's mini poster wrote my ni-ni forever and ever smiley face dot heart for extra love and to be funny about it.

"So um what are we going to talk about in the twit"

"Don't know just wing it i guess" as I say taking a long pause and sigh to sound more dramatic haha

"Wow way to go "Daddy direction" Hahahah

"Hey shut up crazy-ass leprechaun"

When Niall makes a puppy dog pouty face I can't resist in apologizing right away

"I'm sorry ni I don't know what happened just got a little tired or whatever."I say hugging him tightly hoping he doesn't suspect anything

"Oh Liam it's fine really"

Zayn's P.O.V.

I've notice a couple things have been going on lately kinda fishy like the whole Larry Stylinson thing but that's normal but then it looks to me like Liam has been all nice and flirty with Niall a little and it's sorta of weird and very different I mean I really don't care just so unexpected. But anyways I wanna enjoy this right now.

"Hahaha I won that's what three to zero and you guys have each other on your team guess your just not good at beating me huh."We ended up playing halo huh. "Well it's alright I love kicking but haah."

"Yeah whatever we were just warming up isn't that right haz"

"Yeah of course boo were going to kick his little too perfect ass right now Hahaha."

"Hahahah maybe you should kiss it instead lol you'll never see such another perfect ass again."

Songs: gotta be you - one direction