the turning point

"zayn what are doing" i ask firmly jumping off of him

"well i'm jut trying to help when i first leaned in you didn't seem to care now all of a sudden you do why though i know i'm not lou i'll never take his spot but just now come on let me love you it'll calm you down i know it will ok just relax and pretend i'm Lou".

he doesn't even know how right he is so i just nod and keep in sync with his lips just keep sayingin my head it's lou it's lou it's lou oh fuck it, it's no use then we speed up and i lick his bottom lip allowing me acess then before i know it our tongues are wrestling and i go a little to far regretting everything but keep going like a fucking idiot i take his sweater off then he takes off my polo then goes our pants and can't even believe what i'm doing at the moment.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a horrible dream if thats how sex is without Louis then i never want to do it ever again." Waking up to my dirty wet and disturbing sex dream.

i turn to the coffee table to get my phone and see what time it is i press the button and my phone lights up and the time is 4:50 in the morning. hm i wonder if Lou's home yet i look to my side but he's not there i sigh. then i decide to go look in his room i go open my door go into the hall and walk into his room but he's not there either so i think for a little bit then decide to look downstairs and see if maybe he crashed on the couch or something but when i look he's not so I get a little mad and confused so I decide to call him.

Please hold while you party is being reached its a long way down its so high off the ground. I sent an angel to bring me your heart girl where did you come fro- really Lou forever.

"Ummmm hello" Lou says very sleepily.

"Boo......where are you you sound tired are you ok?"

"Yea haz I'm fine the movie went great then it ended and you know how Niall gets-"

"Wait what you went to the movies with Niall I thought you were meeting an old friend from Doncaster " I say pain in my voice you can totally tell.

"Wait Harry no look I just wanted to ...... you know I would never....... and you know what I mean look ....I'm on my way home so I'll tell you everything I promise ok I'll see you in a little bit then ok. "

"Ok" is all I can choke out for now

Louis P.O.V.

--six hours ago --

When we were watching the movie I was actually into it I have to say it was really good and lots of love. And luckily Niall didn't try anything on me well I mean the only thing he did do was hold my hand for the whole movie. And then later he put his arm over my shoulder but I mean that's pretty normal we always do that when were watching a movie all of us so that was normal and I didn't mind it. So then the movie was over and he liked it better then the book so that's good then I ask Niall if he can drive because I'm way to tired and he's to jumpy and hyper that there's no way he can say no. So he drives straight to his house and i'm to tired to protest so I just climb into the bed and cuddle up not even caring that I'm going to share a bed with Niall the before going to bed he goes to bed he says

"Goodnight see you in the morning love you Loubear"and kisses me so softly and gently on my lips but I'm just to tired to say anything so I just smirk instead but the I hear him chuckle lightly then drifts off to bed. Then I sleep actually pretty well when around five in the morning Niall wakes me up to tell me my phone is ringing

"Hey Lou it's Harry you have to get up and talk to him come on. "

"Well if it was just Harry why didn't you answer it!!!" I shout in frustration of being really tired.

"Because if I answer it he'll know you were with me and in my house with me and think we .......you know."

"Omg but your with Liam uhh just give me my phone please."

"Umm hello" I say tiredly

"Boo....... Where are you you sound tired are you ok?"

"Yeah haz I'm fine the movie went great then the movie ended and you know how Niall gets"- I say looking at Niall then realize what I've just done.

"Wait you went to the movies with Niall I thought you were meeting an old friend from Doncaster." He says with pain in voice I can tell.

"Wait Harry no look I just I wanted to ..... You know I would never....... and you know what I mean look .....I'm on my way home I sigh longingly so I'll tell you everything I promise I'll see you in a little bit ok"

"Ok" is all he can manage to choke out

I take a deep breath let out a sigh then look to Niall

"Niall I'm so stupid and told him I went with you and now for whatever reason he's sad and frustrated at the same time and the worst part is we got like only five hours of sleep and I have to drive home an fight with Harry".

"Do you want me to come with you I can Help you with Harry and explain everything."

I hesitate then realize what I got to lose he wants to help me with something I damaged might as well.

"Sure I think he'll understand what happened when you explain it to him and hopefully will calm down".

"Alright lets go i'll drive you seemed to tired again hahah it's fine Lu-Lu ".

We get to our flat in about 15min actually traffic at five in the morning weird I open to the door to find my Haz waiting for me on the couch looking fine as ever. I'm so proud to state that now and not feel so weird and different saying it. I'm proud to say I Louis Tomlinson is deeply unconditionally and irrevocably in love with my bad mate Harry Styles.

Songs: forever - Chris Brown