cheater

Harry's P.O.V.

Today is the last day that niall has to spend the day in the hospital. And might i say great timing. in a week we have a concert at the staples center. I can't wait it's going to be so much fun. so we are all going to visit him but for a little while because the nurse has to gather all the paper work check everything and they are only allow one person while thats happening and obviouslt that's Liam so yep. After the visit i'm going to go downtown with louis yeah our first time going out in public i get to show larry stylinson off and hold his hand and act all lovey dovey with him in front of everyone. i promised plus i've been dying to so i can't wait it should be loads of fun. I start to walk to my room where Lou is still sleeping. When I walk in he's already changing and he is talking to someone.

"Yeah no probably I'm sure he won't really care I don't think we've been apart since we started dating. "

"Ok see you there in like 10 ok. "

"He babe who was that"? I ask nosely.

"O-oh just zayn he was saying how he's going to meet us up there at Niall's room."

"Oh ok cool so do you want to leave now? "

"Yeah let's go. " then we hop into the car and I turn the radio on and as luck had it our song comes on.

"Ooooh hooooo I just want to be with you hooooo I might be the one. I don't care if anyone approhoooves I just want to be with youhhooo. I might be the one". As soon as it comes on I take my boos hand. And he relaxes his in mine as the song goes we sing along and hum and then the song is over and Bruno mars comes on. "Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now our song on the radio but it don't sound the same. When our friends talk about you all it does it just tear me down. Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name. And it all just sounds like ooh ooh ooh".

"Hahah I love this song. "

"But it's so depressing. "

"Yeah I guess but it would be great if you wanted someone back I guess plus I love Bruno mars. "

"No I do to just I don't know. "

"Oh well you don't have to listen much longer since we're here. "

"Hahah yep lets go. "

So we get out of the car and walk into the hospital hand in hand and the lady checks us in already knowing where were going an we head or his room.

"Hey how you doing you little leprechaun". Yells Lou

"Hey Lou I'm alright how are you?"

"I'm good glad to hear we only have to come here one more time and we get to have you back. "

"Yeah and even better news I'm aloud to perform at the concert in a week."

"Wow that's great are you sure your re- ".

"Hey sorry guys we actually thought we could wait longer but doc says we got to let you guys go sorry got to make sure everything is ok."

"But we literally just got Here a minute ago."

"I know I'm sorry. "

"Ok well then well see you tomorrow have a great day. Byee "

"Ok guys see you tomorrow just glad to see your faces for a sec haha." Niall

Jokes.

"Ok byee " and we leave.

"Wow so that blew we couldn't even see him that was a waste. "