Publicity.

Liam's P.O.V.

I can't believe it. I watch him walk out and as soon as I hear the door close I jump up and down

"Whooooo. Hell yeah Zouis talik Hahahah my ass is fine. "

"What's this about your ass?" Niall comes in running I'm so fucking happy he picked zayn and not Harry. It's not that I don't like Harry I love him and they were a perfect couple it's just I have a commitment I made an I can't break it.

- 5 days ago while Zouis in New York-

Ringggggg ringggggg

"Hello?"

"Hey Liam can you come down to my office I need to speak to you please?"

Yeah of course si I'll be right there. "

"Thanks." So I tell Niall that si wants to see me and I head out to his house not knowing what he wants with me. And I knock on his door walk in and sit in his chair that he had in his office.

"Thanks for coming in Liam and I know you probably nervous but don't be this is good news. " I sigh and feel like a heavy weight have just been lingered off my shoulder and I start to breath normal again.

"I just want to update and congratulate some of you boys. "

"Well then why am I the only one here?" I ask confused.

"Well cause you know everything and your calm and tell the truth and lets face it most mature on of the group daddy direction as I have heard the boys call you."

"Oh ok then that's right zayn came up with the name." I laugh at the memory.

"Well let me see if i got this right you and Niall are together am I right?" How the hell did he find out we haven't even been in public.

"Y-yea that's r-right. "

"Liam calm down I get it your in love it's fine. And also Harry and Louis?"

"Yep looks like you know. "

"I know all. " (hahah Aaood2 psymon.).

Ok then so are we good then. " and I get up from my chair.

"Not quite see I also saw the papers about Louis and zayn together kissing and holding hands in New York today. Before the concert so what's up with that ? " fuck I knew it had to do with something like that. Why can't they keep things professional.

"Oh right about that zayn called me the night before leaving to New York telling me he was going with Louis just to catch up because Louis and Harry broke up so he needed space before performing with him again."

"Ok then I see. "

"What do you think of all this."

"Well I mean me and Niall are strong plus I found a ring a couple days ago in one of his sweat pockets so I think he might propose soon. And Harry and Louis I think are destined for each other and Harry just made a big mistake and regretted it. But he was making up for it he went out shopping today to buy him things he called him texted him and everything saying how sad he was sorry and how stupid he was. He just wanted to come out with Louis by his side approving. and for it to be at a concert so everyone could see. In fact there were suppose to come out tomorrow. So I'm not sure if he's going to go along or come out with zayn instead. And the whole zayn and Louis thing I think Louis was feeling lonely so zayn was filling his hole. By comforting him and the paps just so happen to show up. I'm not sure if there going to continue but I think in my opinion it was a mistake so those are my feelings I guess. "