The confession

Harry's P.O.V.

Ok well this is just straight out bad I don't know what to do my boyfriend slept with my friend but apparently didn't know and looks like he still loves me I just gotta find out for sure.

"So do you know what went down here Louis" ? I ask with anger still cause I just can't help Niall taking over my Lou again after he said this would never happen again with the stupid time he was sleeping with my boo at his house.

"We'll no actually I remember getting home but you were next to me then I the I feel asleep and next thing I woke up went to the bathroom came back then you came in and I realized Niall was in bed with me naked so yeah"

"Wow so Niall you did this once again are you fucking kidding me why do you keep doing this to us you have a boyfriend at home who worries about you but loves you very much ok and me and Louis are trying to get there but you keep interfering"

" I'm sorry I don't know why I keep doing this something in me just snaps and I fall for Lou I can't really help myself around him I'm so sorry guys"

"So Is this always just you or does someone control you and tells you to do this or is bullying you because we'll all take care of them. And teach them a lesson. "

"No it's always just all me oh i'm getting a call excuse me for a moment."

I walk up to Lou look in his deep green -blue eyes and embrace him dredding the moment when I have to let go. Then he breaks away and looks at me then begins.

"Look Harry I didn't know what happened I just can't think right now I mean that's really all I remember I got to the bed you were there the next morning you were gone" he says sobbing now

"Aahhh don't worry about it Lou I forgive you I know it wasn't you it was just Niall but we're going to help him maybe we should take him to the hospital before he does anything he might regret really badly but won't be able to take back alright babe and hey. I love you"

"Oh Harry I love you more thanks for understanding your so perfect"

"No you are babe no doubt about it" I say rubbing our noses together as we are still in each others arms wrapped around each others necks as well.

Then Niall walks out and looks a little mixture of happiness but still some sadness. Then we confront him.

"What wrong Niall are you ok who was that."

"It was just Liam he's fine but I didn't tell him the truth do you guys think we can keep this between each other please I'm going to have myself checked out but I want you to know its not just because of the way ive been acting but i never told told you guys this i have a surgery on friday because iv'e been having chest pains lately they checked it out and turned out to be angina pectoris but I would appreciate if you guys could come what do you say lads."?

"Of course your secrets safe with the both of us and we will be honored to go with you to the hospital to get checked on one condition."

"Ah shit what?"

"Just tell us the whole story from last night please."

"Ok well I got some drugs from a drug dealer that afternoon then we all went back to your flat and I stayed behind when they left and told Liam I was going to the bar with all my friends from Ireland and wasn't ready to come out to them yet so to stay behind but in reality I was in your closet waiting all night for you to knock out and I put a camera in your room Harry, then I waited like 10min for you to be knocked out then went into your room gave Lou some irrevocable lover then he fell for me in like 5 min and then .............." He stops.

"Omg Niall you slept with him how could you I mean kissings another thing but fucking my boyfriend I mean really did you have to go that far" I say crying so my eyes are red and puffy.

"Woah woah wait he didn't say he did"

"Yea but he also didn't deny it"

"Well let him finish Niall if you will"

"Ok then Louis stated feeling me up we started making out then we sorta kinda had hot sex and it was really dirty I remember every bloody detail." He says blushing I knew he really just fell for him I mean who wouldn't blue eyes muscular handsome and famous to top it all off so lots of money as well.

"I knew it but I forgive you because I know it was an accident and the doc will explain everything I'm sure it's probably just a weird sleeping disease." I say trying to scare him.

"Well I don't know but hopefully they can fix it anyway I got to get going Liam is expecting me so were good here right."

"For sure Niall" and we all shake hands on it Louis being Louis he shook his own hand and just said.

"Yes yes mr. Tomlinson right you are." Hahahah uh I love Louis I couldn't imagine life without him.

"Oh hey guys I set the appointment for the doctors tomorrow at 7pm ok but we'll be there at 6:30 and we'll all drive in my car alright sound good?"

"Sounds great see you then." Niall says happily and leaves I guess we're all in a good mood now everything solved no more stress the next interviews not till 4 months but first we'll all have to face management now that's a toughy. By for now we will get peace and quiet peace and I got to get my sex back from that incident. Haha

"We'll everyone's gone so what do you want to do now haz"

"What do you think I want to do now were alone nothing's happening tonight were finally happily together again reunited so what kind of question is that?" and I walk at him and lightly kiss the tip of his nose we laugh and head for the kitchen hands intertwining.

Liam's P.O.V.

When Niall walks in my heart skips a beat stops for about 5 sec then thumping really fast as I hear his shoes walking up the stairs near me so I quickly kick my cloths off put the shower on and hop in hoping for my theory to work.

"Hey babe you home I've missed you and I want to make it up to you so i got us tickets to go see Fun I know how much you love them babe?"

"Oh Liam I love you so much and have missed so very much come here babe please so I can fuckin love you. "

"We'll I'm not going to deny that" I mutter under my breath and wait for go to find me "babe come to me then I'm ready for you"

"Well........ Where are you?"

"Idk come and find me babe" I say mischievously and I can hear him chuckling so he's getting closer.

He's right in front of the door then slowly opens it realizing that I'm taking a shower and to my surprise he joins me

"We'll hello there handsome didn't expect seeing you here babe"

"Oh shut up Niall" and I kiss him hard as we're both naked In the shower just making out but don't worry it'll be way more than making out.

Ok now if you like dirty details for them it'll be in the next chapter I'm making no worries I know you probably want some details no problem I can do that so hope you like this chapter I have fun making these.