Working it out

Zayns P.O.V.

I know what's been going on and can I just say for the record. WHAT THE FLIPPIN FUCK !!!!! Thank you hahah ok I mean my band mates are all gay when did this even happen yea I mean ok Lou and haz that's completely understandable from day one I knew they were meant for each other but Liam and Niall I mean I thought Liam was dating someone already some girl named Abbie or something but anyways guess not. WAIT does this mean I don't ....... You know.... fit in anymore? No of course not just cause the rest of the group is gay I don't have to be but I could if I wanted I mean look at me I'm so .......... Well hot who wouldn't fall for me right. Any who maybe I should get a girlfriend only makes sense. so damn now I have to change and actually look decent uhhhhh what a drag oh well. So I get up from my nice cozy bed and put on a a nice white t shirt a checkered vest and jean blue pants then my white converse. And to be weird and fancy in a way I put a black clip on tie. Then I head out to a nearby club and actually not get any drinks but dance around then I spot a beautiful women. She's tall skinny brown long hair hazel eyes Mexican and pretty face. I attempt to go up to here but I guess here best friend comes up to her and pulls her out into the Dancefloor but I'm not giving up so I dance towards her then to get her attention I accidentally bump into her and she falls to the ground.

"Omg I'm....... so sorry ?????"

"Oh well that's ok but...... what you staring."

"We'll your a very attractive girl so I mean who wouldn't try and hit on you."

"Um ......... Yeah you hitting on me well I probably should tell you then that I huh am ....."

"Taken got it sorry I bothered"

"Hey babe I got you a- oh hello did she knock you over she's been doing that all night."

"Uh no I got shoved into her actually but she said she was fine so that's good now I must go nice meeting you too bye now"

God how could be so stupid! And to think she would fall for me nowadays everyone's gay its a little frustrating though when you go up to a gay person and ask to go out they just don't know how to handle things and make you look like a fool and embarrassed but i guess I have to wait for the right moment I mean I don't think it should take too Long to find the right person. And even if it does I'm sure she'll be worth it.

Harry's P.O.V.

"Uhhhhh Lou faster faster come on"

"Last time it hurt you. Remember"

I don't care just do it I can handle it"

"Ok here goes" and he pumps so much faster until I cry out and exhale then we both sit there looking at. Each other breathing heavily then he turns around and face the wall I start to leave soft kisses on his shoulder then work my way to his neck and leave a love bite and suck hard soft moans escape him and he is pleading for more so I leave a couple and suck on it really hard not stopping

"Uuhhhh Harry"

"Shhhhhh"

"H-Harry"

"No I'm not stopping" now I'm leaving love bites no his neck as he leans into my neck and is breathing heavily and his breath tickles me and I stop and go down to his stiff and start by licking then I slowly suck he moans and tells me deeper so I go deeper then deeper then to the point where I can't go any further

"Uhhhhhh uhh ohhhhhh my godddd" he moans then I lick his stiff one more time and then kiss his cheek and slide down next to him.

"Ok I think in pretty weak now we should sleep now Harry."

"Yeah same here I can't even breath without huffing".

"Wow babe your amazing everytime we do it you get even better its just so fun your so irresistible. I love you so much boo."

"Aahhh babe your not bad yourself and I love you so so much too".

"but god Lou you have to control your moans babe it's getting really loud every time we do it. "

"Hahah I thought you loved my moaning it makes you feel better in bed though haz."

"We'll haha yeah I was complimenting your moaning babe come on now." As I can't help but blushing really red like a tomato and grinning like a little child.

"Alright well are you ready or are you going to change or something. "

"Nope I'm going to sleep like this with my arms wrapped around you and never let you go."

"Oh ok then goodnight haz I love you babe. "

"Love you more" and I give him a gentle kiss and wrap myself around him as we cuddle up real close lost in pleasant dreams about my boyfriend and I happily together at last.

Niall's P.O.V.

"Hahaha I finally found you babe hahah love you LILi"

"Oh I love you so much you don't even know" I say snuggling him into my chest as we embrace and just standing there hugging which seems like longest time but its only for a couple minutes really.

"Hey we should go to bed I ........."

"What what's up"

"Oh I just have to discuss something with say tomorrow but you can't come it's private I'm sorry babe."

"It's alright I'll just head over for Dudley for a while if you don't mind I'll only be gone for a coupe days they actually asked if I could come you don't mind at all right and please be honest."

"Look you can do whatever you want and I will never be mad at you ok just promise you won't cheat right."

"No of course not and I'm going to call you every single day alright"

"Ok well I have to be up at 8am so I got to head to bed."

"I'm leaving at 7am so I'll be up at 6 oh ok then that's fine I'll get up a little earlier for you then that's cool I'll do anything to see my knight and shining armor before he's gone for a couple days alrighty then love you so so much goodnight."

"Oh babe I love you so much goodnight love you more" and I kiss him lightly and wrap my arms around his waist as we drift to sleep only for

Niall's P.O.V. --6am--

"Babe getup or your going to be late don't want to keep your friends waiting now do we."

"Wow you weren't kidding you got up pretty early" I say slipping of my pjs while Niall blushes a little then I slip on some jean pants and a plain red t-shirt wash up an brush my teeth now it's about 6:40am hey it takes a while to wash my face I'm sorry.

"Why are you up so early anyways I mean yeah I know that you wanted to say bye and everything but I thought maybe you would get up like right now knowing you babe."

"Oh well I don't know just couldn't wait to see the love of my life in the morning plus I really always wanted to wake you up"

"Yeah hahah well I guess this is it then tell the boys I'll be gone or a week tops or less ok I'm going to miss you so much it's going to kill me". as he leaves little kisses between words."but I love you so much and I can't wait to see your big ass smile as soon as I get back. Stay cute and Irish babe."

"Ok stay cute and English I love you I'm going to miss you so much" I say hugging him fearing the moment I have to let go which just so happens to be right about now.

"Byeee love" he says hoping into a cab

"Byee LILi love you" I say sweetly eyes as tears start to stream down my face being in the hospital without my love is going to be one of the hardest things i have to do in my life I love you Liam Payne.