Lovesick

Louis's P.O.V.

When we get to the hospital we park and then Harry pulls me out after I start to walk towards the door.

"Babe wait its raining"

"Yes I know which is exactly why I wann- oh you want to be all romantic and have our first kiss in the rain now but it's a hospital boo."

"I don't care if it was in a morgue this is the perfect day to kiss in the rain now get your ass over here Tomlinson." He says with a cute pouty face I mean how can you resist that. So I go over and were about to kiss when.

"WAIT let me go my phone."

"And why do you need that. "

"So I can charish this moment you should to. Then I'm going to set it for screensaver ok nosey."

"Ahhhh I'm sorry babe I will after you ok love you haz. "

Then we kiss and he takes about 15 pictures then I do the same but only take about 10. Then as we walk in and I Check in he picks put the 'perfect picture' and sets it to screensaver I just choose the first one and hit screensaver so he will be happy.

" no babe I'm going to send you my screensaver picture then you set it for screensaver so we can match and be cute about it ok." And gives me a huge smile. I swear if it wasn't for his looks and he's curls I don't know how I would put up with him.

"Ok no problem haz love you."

"Love you more boo bear. "

We get in the elevator because its just to early for stairs. And because Harry likes to jump and down when the elevator starts to move he such a kid. Then when we get to the floor that Niall's rooms on we walk out of the elevator find his room and step in. We're greeted by Liam who I guess slept there overnight since it looks like he just woke up as well.

"Hey mate how are you guys."

"Good we're just tired from....." I was about to say sex then I hesitated but quickly replied. "Good we're just tired from ... Late night films on epix" I can cover things up pretty well.

"Oh ok well I'm pretty tired to I had to tend to Niall's every need which basically meant late night snacks, bathroom, water and occasionally fluffing his pillows. Then he finally passed out about 2 so I'm beat."

"Oh sorry but I'm sure his worth it."

"Yeah of course he is" 'damn leprechaun' he mutters under his breath.

Niall's actually still asleep since it is only 8am so I mean his really only got to slept for about 6 hours if that. Poor guy he's going through a lot but I'm excited today the doctor is going to analyze his love for me. Then hopefully everything will go back to normal.

"Psss hey Lou do you think you could call Zayn I have to stay by his side in case he needs anything. "

"Yeah no problem mate. "

So I take out my phone and scan through my contact list type in z and his name pops up then I push his number and the phone starts to ring "please hold whe your party is being reached." Lets waste time chasing cars if I just lay here would lie with me an-

"Hello what's up Lou"

"Hey are you coming today there going to talk about his love issues and how they're affecting him. "

"He has love issues"?

"Oh that's right I never told you well just get over here and I'll tell you. Ok"

"Alright be there in like half an hour gotta take a shower. "

"Ok that's fine see you in a while byee"

Oh god we never even told Liam about the whole thing about Niall sleeping with me he still thinks he crashed at his best pals place shit how am I going to explain this. he'll probably break up with him I can't have that. I need to talk to Niall alone like NOW!! I walk back into Niall's room and asks the guys if I could speak to him alone. He looked miserable tubes all over him IV's in. Both if his fore arm and hand then leads all over his chest looking paler than usual and he's frowning even though he's still sleeping. His blonde hair is just all messed up into a big ball. Then as the boys leave I take out a brush and lightly brush his hair he flinches but is still asleep. Then I shake him a little and he wakes he yawns but I guess remember that he's in the hospital cuz he doesn't move. Then he smacks his lips rubs his eyes carefully watching his every move than sits up and stares at me waiting for me to speak.

"Hey ni how you feeling"

"Good good just tired and really weak but you know I had to sleep with the help of Liam and not you. I miss you a lot can you come over here so I can hug you and whatnot." I don't object walk over to him put the chair next to him. And instantly he puts his hand into mine then I hug him and he sneaks in a nice soft kiss.

"Hey ni the reason I asked to be alone with you is so I can let you know that your love for me checkup thingy is today and Liam and Zayn still don't know about it."

"Oh right FUCK what should we do"

"We'll I already told Zayn I would tell him so I might as well tell Liam to right?"

"We'll I guess but he might get mad and break up with me WHOO yes do it he'll break up with me and then we can finally be together. "

"Well I don't kno- "

"Yes trust me I know him pretty well now he will be heart broken and dump me even if I'm in the hospital."

"Erm ok then I will ok I'll be in, in a little ok love you ni see you later then" and I lean over give him a kiss and a long hug. Before leaving he whispers into my ear.

"We'll be together ... Forever. Love you lulu." That sent chills down my spine. Whats he thinking he wants to be done with Liam i mean they have been together for a month and a half it sounded like he was in love with him last night.I really am hoping this is still his weird lovesick otherwise i don't know what I'm going to do. I mean I really can't imagine being away from Harry longer than 2 days. I mean being broken up with him I think I would kill myself before going out with Niall. I mean Niall's a great guy but I just don't see him like that but no one had convinced him out of liking me then I'm kinda stuck loving him for now.

Wow so what do you think I mean he actually wants to dump Liam and be with Louis will it happen I don't know leave comments vote like thanks love you guys btw tell me what you think of this chpt want to know if I'm doing pretty good for my first story. Thanks :)