The break-up.

Louis's P.O.V.

After las night it's going to be pretty hard to tell Harry what happened. I'm preparing for the worst. Although he said he wouldn't dump me that easy I don't know. I went on a date with zayn kissed him and didn't even come home I just hope he's ok with this all. I mean its not like I really cheated on him that bad all we did was share one little kiss and I told him about Niall and he didn't care although Niall was on drugs and drugged me but this time it was on m own uh I just can't bare the thoughts right now. Me and zayn wake up and I ask him if he could drop me off at our house then I'll call him so we can hang out later on during the day and explained exactly what happened.

"So what happens now. "

"I don't know I guess we try to forget. "

"I don't want to forget. "

"I know I'm sorry I just don't now what's going to happen right now between me and Harry i'll explain more later ok I promise I'll see you In a little ok love you. " I say to go as he parks the car in front of me and Harry's flat.

"See you in a bit. " love you and he kisses my hand and I walk out and close the door.

"Love you more. " and i blow him a kiss being cute and all he catches it and puts it in his pocket and smirks. Then slowly watches me walk up to the door and drives away. Da fuq is my problem. I keep doing that I keep leading him on uh. I walk in and Harry's crying his heart out and I don't know why.

"Babe what's wrong are you alright?" I ask kneeling over him as he's trembling and crying.

"I did something now your going to hate me forever."

"Oh no did you crash my car haz cause you know I ca- ".

"No something far worse. "

"What could be worse than that?" To afraid to hear his answer.

"I told a fan that came up to me that we weren't a couple even though she confronted me about it I got scared so I didn't tell her and I said I had a girlfriend. "

"What but that was our deal remember. Cause I won the bet."

And I feel tears streaming down my cheeks and I'm making those chocking sounds when you cry to much.

"And the worst part is I kissed her to show her I'm not gay. "

"What did you do?" rage rushing through me he told he wasn't gay had a girlfriend and then kissed her on top of that the only thing that would make me breakup wit him right now if he said he slept with someone.

"Oh wait no the worst and most fucking messed part is I- I -I - I slept with her boo I fucked her and wasn't there to hold you last night while you probably died without me. I'm so so sorry boo. "

"Well it's ok cause I went out wit zayn yesterday and he was holding me at night so you know what curly were gone and I'm not kidding we are done get it D-O-N-E. " I'm dumping you and I don't want to see your face ever again." And with that I storm out and call zayn right away so he can come pick me up I can't believe it. He was a fucking someone lied about being gay and said he already had a girlfriend as if the fact we were dating I hate him so much right now I think it's time to fuck the shit out of Zayn.

"Hello that was pretty fast how did he take it are you ok?"

"Um yeah can you come here like really fast I need to talk to you."

"Yeah I'll be there in two. Hang on. "

He sound really worried actually I hope he can get here safety so I sit at the end of our street hoping he'll see me. Then I wait a little longer and he actually sees me steps out of his car sees that I'm crying and comforts me.

"Oh Lou are you alright?" He says his grip getting tighter and pulling us even closer than we were dancing yesterday. I'm making choking sounds now which seems to alarm him.

"Lou fuck what's wrong. " he's never heard me make that sound before.

"Well I went in there expecting to explain what happened when I went in there to find out he fucked another person last night as I was fucking trembling in your arms!!!" I say almost every one can hear me yelling outside.

He sighs. "Fuck ok well guess that settles it your staying at my place tonight look I'm so sorry Lou you don't deserve that you deserve someone so much better who treats you like a fucking prince and puts you first. Who never leaves your side and takes you everywhere you guy holds your hand and hold special events just for you." He says taking my breath away.

"Really I deserve that. "

"Definitely you deserve"...... Just say it. "Lou you deserve me. "

And with that he kisses me on the lips so softly I almost want to just toss him in the car and follow in behind.

"Look Lou I want you but you have to tell me and I'm all yours."

"I want you Zayn will you be mine?"

"For sure forever and ever babe. "

"Really".

"Yeah you don't know how long I've waited for this moment. Like since I heard your beautiful voice on the X factor I knew I was desperately in love with you and you know when I danced I was thinking for you telling myself I needed to impress you and I would do it for you."

"Aww god why you so good to me. "

"Because Lou I love you....... so will you really be mine?"