2nd procedure

Niall's P.O.V.

As I wake up I see that's it 5 in the morning uhhh I groan I can't stop thinking about the stupid procedure I've already been through so much and I hate the IV's afterwards I mean shouldn't I at least get a rest I have been through so much this past week. Though yesterday did feel amazing finally back in the arms of my boyfriend Liam Payne who I missed so much. So that was a great break. Oh Liam how I love him so much.

"Hey babe why are you awake?"

"I don't know just thinking I guess can't stop thinking about how the procedure will go you know. "

"Look babe your going to be fine and I'll be right by your side when you wake up as soon as you open your blue gorgeous eyes. I promise I love you. "

Those three words. Those three little words that nip at my heart and made me melt from my man. I couldn't imagine my life without this boy who stands in front of me comforting me. I love him so. He could be the one.

"Ok babe I'm going to get some sleep goodnight/ good morning love you lili." I say blushing and let out a cute small laugh.

"And I love you most goodnight sleep tight my prince. "

And I drift off to sleep for about 4 more good hours or me and LILi getting married :)

Louis's P.O.V.

wake up boo wake up were going to be late please haz. " I say smiling shaking Harry to get up for the next procedure on Nialler I feel so bad for that boy he's been though so much yet he has yet again another surgery poor leprechaun he deserves to have a free month of just him and whatever he wants. I'll call it Niall #teamSwitzerland day. Just cause his favorite romance movie for whatever reason is twilight I know BLAH. But at least he's team Switzerland I can work with that. Anyways so yeah wake up haz.

"Uhhh really already ok be down in five."

"K be waiting counting down haz. "

"Well good morning to you to" I can hear him mutter as I walk out downstairs to put my red toms on. Grab my keys a 20 so I can get real food for Niall as soon as he wakes up hell be so proud and very happy to be alive haha.

"Ok let's go". He says yawning and stretching his arm then putting his hand over my shoulder and give me his familiar smirk then breaks out a laugh.

"Oh morning love" i say and grab his hand and throw it off my shoulder "Well then if your just about finished there's a poor leprechaun waiting for our arrival."

"Right ok love you and morning boo" he says pecking my lips then leave a nice passionate kiss that makes my stomach churn. And blush tomato red. And this brings a huge smirk to my Haz. Then we hop into the car and head for the hospital. This time Harry checks us in and we head for the elevator get off and walk right into his room. Room 226 then I walk over to Niall who is getting his early blood test and regular check up getting him ready for the procedure.

"Hey how you holding up? " I ask hoping he would laugh but frowns and furrow his brows.

"I'm alright but apparently I can't eat till 5 hours after the procedure so I'm going to be hungry as fuck." He grumbles furiously.

"Language mr. Horan. " Zayn butts in

"Oh hey zayn didn't see you there." My heart begins thumping faster than usually. Da fuq? Harry's not even in here he went to go to talk to doc Howard's and Liam.

"How are you?" he asks. Completely forgetting that Niall's here we embark on a full on conversation ignoring Niall the while time.

"Hello guys I'm right her remember me the crazy ass leprechaun who eats 24/7." He says kind of getting annoyed.