Happily ever after (Epilogue)

Liam's P.O.V.

-- August 29,2026-

"Daddy. Daddy it's my birthday it's my birthday get up!!!!"

"Ok ok pumpkin I'm up now lets get daddy up he was up all night wrapping presents so I don't know." I turn to his side of the bed he's past out cold laying there still looking like an angel.

"DADDY IT'S TIME TO GET UP!!!"

"Well good morning to you chlo. "

"Morning daddy. " and he kisses her cheek and puts her on his lap while he gets up and stretches.

"Dad chlo took my Ferrari. "

"Chlo is that true. "

"I was just borrowing it. We live in the same house where's it going to go Z. "

"Ok kids that's enough now we all need to calm down chlo just give it back and hug it out. "

"Oh I'm so sorry Z forgive me?"

"Aw get over here chlo. " and they hug it out.

"Ok well we all know what's going on today all your uncles are coming over so get dressed eat and freshen up I want you to look presentable please. " yes daddy. Chlo and Z say in unison and stare at each other giggle and take off.

"Well hello there sleeping beauty looks like someone DIDNT get enough sleep. " I tease ni

"Oh shut up li y'know I was wrapping chlo's gifts. "

"I know I know it's just I missed your comfort."

"Oh it's ok LILi in always here for you." He bends over and leans down and kisses me. I decide its time to get up. So I get up and make pancakes eggs (waffles for Chlo it's all she'll eat.) and bacon. I plate everything when I feel sturdy warm hands wrap around my waist and he kisses my neck gently.

"I love you. "

"Love you more. "

"Yeah breakfast. " chlo screams as she runs down the stairs. I plop all her food in her plate kiss her on the forehead an let her eat.shes eating waffles without syrup. Doesn't like sugar. She's vegetarian so she doesn't eat bacon. But she doesn't mind us eating around her.

"Happy birthday chlo I can't believe your already 5 baby your getting so big. Your not going to want to ride riddlers revenge already are you now kiddo?"

"Of course daddy but I'm not tall enough. " she pouts and eats her waffles and pick at her eggs. I pick her up and put her on my shoulders twirling her around the room.

"Well looks like your tall enough to me baby girl. " I say she smiles

"I'm as tall as I want to be. " with that the doorbell rings I know who that is. I place her back in her seat as the others eat. I open the door to be greeted my Lou an Harry.

"Lou Harry Zirra Cam. How you guys."

Doin just fine how's the kids?" asks Lou scanning the room.

"Good and yours. "

"Oh just perfect yeah cam here was accepted to northridge academy. We're so proud. " he says smuggling cam.

"Dad I told you a bigillion times thanks. " and he scoffs and heads for the kitchen and stacks 4 pancakes and 2 bacon strips on his plate and says hi and a 'happy birthday big girl' to chlo.

"Uncle Liam how are you where's chlo?" Zirra the shortest pipes in hugging me to death. Strong grip.

"Um she's eating her waffles and I'm great thanks for asking how's softball?"