teased.

Zayns P.O.V.

Yesterday was a disaster after that phone call. It's shaken me pretty bad since Harry was in love with Louis for the longest time. I don't know if he'll ever stop loving him. I mean he is irresistible but I just can't afford to lose my love. Especially when I got him things have been great he even told me that he will never ever leave me. Even for that crazy curled hair boy. I just don't know I can't risk it so yes I'm going to pop the question. To soon? I don't know the thought of my life without him would be hell I wouldn't be able to move on. I mean he's got that one thing. I don't know what it is but I need that one thing and he's got that one thing. I know you think I'm psycho for wanting to ask him to marry we haven't even come out or let alone had sex so It just feels so right. Is that bad?

Harry's P.O.V.

I'm going to propose to Lou. My Lou I can't think of anything else to do he won't call me text me FaceTime nothing. He just fucks zayn I mean sure zayn is great but I'm better I've been by his side much longer we know each other they never even talk to each other. And I bet he doesn't know Louis favorite color which I do. His favorite color is green cause its his dads birthmark charm and he misses him so. And also well because its my eye color he loved it even more when were Dating. And I loved ever second of it. I miss him so much not the dating just us. We've never been this long apart even before we were dating. Yeah so I'm losing my mind I've been shopping to blow off some steam and well look for something special for Lou. I already have the 3 songs I will be singing to him onstage. Oh yeah I forgot to mention at the concert I had Liam set the spot light to shine on me with a piano in front of me so I can play the sweet symphony to the song. And then later other 2 great songs to cheer him up. Our song and another very special to me and him.

"Can I see that one please. "

"Weeee". The cashier says (obviously is in England )

He takes it out as I stare at the object let it sink in. I love it I'm sure he will as well then I spot a lovely green as green as my eyes and I fall for it.

"Wait I wanna see that one please. "

"Weee". And he pulls it out from the glass counter and hands it to me.

"Oh wow! It's perfect how much."

"£2299."

"What! Well ok if it's for my boo here he best say yea although I'm sure he will."

"He?"

"Y-yeah I'm proposing to my boyfriend Louis Tomlinson. Why?"

"Oh just curious is it better with guys?"

"Seems easier they don't do girly stuff so we get them more. "

"Yeah well mr styles are you going to get it it's very beautiful eh?"

"Yea it's very gorgeous I'll take it. "

"Ahhh great let me just ring it up at the cash register over here What color box would you like? There's black navy blue brown or beige. "

"Hmmmm just black. "

"Here you go". and he hands Me the box with the ring in it and I hands the cashier the money i smiles then walks out of the store and up to a business work cloths place and searches for the perfect suit for his love. Erm ex love I should say.

Liam's P.O.V.

Ehhh my head hurts real bad. I wonder if I actually had an hangover maybe possibly probably with Niall. Oh ni how much he makes my heart take flight with butterfly's and speechless every second with him it's amazing how far we've come to finally be together everyone's very happy well except for Harry. He still loves Louis but it look pretty damn well that he's moved on. Hehe I mean the way they were kissing looked like they've never kissed before which clearly isn't the case. But they really do fit together I can see it. I actually noticed since we started the X factor I just didn't want to mention it. Any who I decide its about time to get up we've got to book a nonstop plan to New York which should take quit a while since on the news there was a bomb threat in La X luckily were in the UK nothing much happens here. The occasional visit from celebs and of course the queen but I don't know it feels simply here I guess very quiet peaceful I love it in my opinion but no one listens to me although I'm daddy direction after all but seems like no one gives a shit anymore they're living there lives now which is fine by me as long as we all keep in touch.