Epilogue

The full bed scene for this chapter is only posted on my Dreame account. Same title for the story and the same chapter.
-typemehard

Enjoy Reading!

Today is our 7th wedding anniversary.

There were some happy tears in my eyes that wanted to pour while we were watching two of my five husbands perform a classic piece. Lysimachus on the cello and Ptolemy hitting the keys on the piano.

Our marriage life through the years has been undeniably wonderful. These five men, who love me and our children unconditionally, are the men I never imagined would give me the life I dreamed of having.

A complete family where the love for each other is genuinely pure and not publicly stunted.

They never made me feel less than them. I never felt that I was not enough for them. They all cherished me in so many ways that I didn't expect.

No men in this world could possibly be my equal other than my husbands. Only with Ptolemy, Lysimachus, Azrael, Seleucus, and Eraus am I in love; only with them am I in love over and over again.

I could kill anyone who would ever dare to destroy us.

" I hope they're tears of joy." Eraus whispered after pressing his lips on my left cheek, quietly and simply tasting my tears, so I pinched his stomach.

He laughed a bit darkly, and when I squinted my eyes at him, I felt the thing inside me move a bit faster.

He smirked.

One of them pressed the button.

Azrael adjusts himself when I step backwards because he is standing at my back, blocking whoever he's glaring at for checking me out in my iconic Marilyn Monroe replica green sequin backless gown.

I met his flaring gaze; I gasped, and Azrael gulped as I held onto his arms and Seleucus elbow for leverage because my knees are getting weak in each slide, in each stroke, and in each move of that damn vibrator.

One of them hit the fucking button for maximum speed, and I almost lost my balance when I came, if none of them held me firmly.

After a loud round of applause for the great performance and for hiding the moans from my mouth that escaped awhile ago, my husbands took me upstairs to enter the VIP glass room.

I am soaking wet and dripping inside the gown, and my twin husbands are done performing. "Who clicked the maximum speed?" I asked, though stuttering because of the pleasure, and I said it enough for them to hear.

Enough for them to know I'm quenching down there.

No one answered me, but their jaws clenched and their pupils were darker than before.

The way they looked at me was always mixed with adoration, love, and lust, for which I could not help but stare hungrily in exchange. I stared at them too, equaling the intense gaze they'd given me.

I'm not trying to catch who the culprit is or is not by staring at their eyes because none of them looked innocent at all, but rather because they're so sinful for possessing such Hermes and Apollo features.

Not just in good looks they're blessed with; underneath their silk linen solid trousers are the pointy soldiers who are so mighty, so powerful, so enormous, and so monstrous for always making me feel satisfied in heavenly pleasures.

"I did." I had goose bumps from Seleucus deep yet alluring voice. He raised his big hand, showing me the black remote. From my peripheral vision, I saw Ptolemy and Lysimachus walking towards us.

Then Eraus stubbles, which are now kissing and rubbing on my Palm, made me imagine him lapping my core with his long, wet tongue. Azrael snatched the remote from Seleucus and clicked it multiple times.

Immediately, I covered my mouth before a loud moan could escape. My legs are trembling, accepting every vibration as this damn vibrator goes further and faster. Hell, I'm going to explode another wave of pleasures.

Therefore, I met again the clouds of pleasure; this time it was so much wetter and dripped that I shook my head, not wanting to walk because it had reached my sole.