Chapter 7

YOU CAN READ THIS CHAPTER WITH THE BS ON MY DREAME ACC.
- typemehard

I walked out... My heart was pounding like I ran out to save my life from someone. The truth was I felt hurt the moment I heard them asking me to marry them.

From it I cannot breathe.

I'm unable to formulate even a short conversation to anyone. Marriage is another chapter of every woman's life. It's a milestone for my fellow women as their relationship goes stronger and more, they want to tie it down in the altar. Lucky.

My beliefs in marriage aren't that strong like the statue of liberty. My thoughts about it was never been simple and wonderful. I grew up believing that marriage was for only a show.

My parents are the big factor why I don't really believe in marriage. That's a pretentious relationship. I refused to join.

Our big and loving family was full of lies, gladly my brothers went out of it. They're brave enough to stand on their own. I have to thank khalista for saving their dying souls.

I don't think I can be married with them someday. I'm scared to be married. "Marry us" scares the shit out of me. My mind won't function.

When I was a kid I found out how were my older brothers was conceived. They're one of the successful In Vitro fertilization they conducted to my mom and I was conceived through insemination. My parents was both forced to be married when they're 16 and 17 years old. Back when underage was legally allowed to be married.

I cried of how they tried to be loving parents Infront of us when they're both having affairs behind each others back. That's so sick!

It bruised my young heart and for that I will never believe in marriage. If the three love me so much then we can still be together but I really refuse to be married with them.

Magpapakasal ako tapos magkakaanak kami, magbabae sila dahil I cannot satisfy them enough dahil I'm gonna be lousy and look old. My body will deform, my skin and breast would sags. They will never love me the same!

Magiging basura nalang ako sa kanila like what my father and mother both did to each other! Pagkatapos anakan iiwan! They tried naman daw for my sake when I was a kid but Dad never learned to love my Mom kaya ayun they're faking everything to show everyone that they're happily married couple.

Ayaw kong gawin nila sa akin iyon at lalong ayaw ko ring manglalaki dahil hindi na ako napupunan ng atensyon ng mga Asawa! So no!

My parents are now happy with their own partners they hid from the society. Pero kasado pa silang dalawa so technically they're both cheating with each other. Ang kaibahan ay okay lang sa kanilang dalawa. I wonder what their partners think about it?

I promised myself that whatever controversial topics I am tagged with, I have to let it go with the flow and let those people judge me huwag lang ang parents ko dahil kahit ganun sila. I love my parents even though their relationship was not true.

Nagtataka ako bakit nanganak na lahat si mom sa aming mga anak ni Dad pero hindi niya nagawang mahalin ang Mom ko.

For years that I carried all of these stupid baggage ngayon lang ako umiyak nang halos ibuhos ko lahat ng sakit na nasa puso ko. Mula sa rejection ko kay Azrael noon at ngayon na tinatanong nila ako para sa kasal. Bumalik lahat lahat ng masakit sa buhay ko!

I cried on my knees, nasa guest room ako dahil paniguradong nasa kwarto namin silang tatlo. Hindi ko alam ang gagawin, kung ayaw na nila dahil umalis ako sa kalagitnaan ng proposal nila.

Mag impake nalang sguro ako mamaya. Humiga ako sa malambot na kama at nakatulugan ko na ang mga problema. Naalimpungatan ako dahil buhat ako ni Lysimachus paakyat sa kwarto namin.