Eraus I

Repetitive. There's nothing new, and as life has been bountiful and glorious for me, I'm getting tired of it. Muddled too for not being able to pinpoint what I really wanted in life.

Was I so busy managing those damn factories of drugs that it made me bland to discover what the world could give me?

Plantation over plantation, acquiring thousands of lands across South America and neighboring countries. Still, I felt fucking hollow with billions of dollars resting and continuously growing, making my wealth tremendously unreachable.

What am I missing? Why am I still not happy?

Sure enough, it was not about women. No emotional attachment after having sex with them. There's no need to deprive my cock if I want to fuck some bombshells.

Enter and leave. Goodbye.

Asshole, yeah, but before they jump on me and on my bed, they'd already know what the deal is.

Maybe I subconsciously wanted to have a bachelor's degree. Well, I didn't waste my time going to college, and though I could afford to be a policeman, I never pursued it.

Who's the one I'll put behind those bars? If I know for myself that we are part of drug trafficking, how foolish I am to think that I can be a goddamn policeman!

Ironically, why would I take an oath and pledge to capture criminals if I was a criminal too?

Estupidez!

 Lost in my thoughts, I tried to enjoy the bourbon in my glass.

The bar seems profitable; the music is blasting, the songs are catchy, the liquors are of good quality, the service is nice, and a lot of people are coming in and staying so long.

A businessman made this bar as payment after losing millions in my casino. Lucky for him, I didn't have to cut his tongue.

I stood up and made my way to the second floor. I hadn't even walked three steps away from the bartender when a small human being collided her body with mine.

Spilling the damn cocktail on my black button-down shirt! We both cursed, but she was not looking at me; she was busy fixing herself.

I was annoyed by her careless and unmindful attitude!

I'm trying to control my raging ego because I definitely know that a lady like her would never apologize, but she has to because I own this bar, or else—

My jaw dropped.

Become deaf by the rapid beating of my cardio when I finally saw her face.

I uttered "Mi amor eres una diosa."

Unbelievably, the time stopped. Slowly, I watched her slender fingers rake her brown, long hair, how she licked her plump pink lips, and how her gorgeous eyelashes batted twice. When she finally met my burning gaze, my cock stirred.

She hurriedly apologized and walked away. Her sexy back was teasing me for being stupid; how come I stood there looking dumb and speechless? Puta!

Definitely, it wasn't love; I know it's just lust. But who am I kidding? Even a clown would fucking tell me that I'm a hypocrite for denying.

She took something from me that I couldn't function like I used to!

 From that night on, she started to appear in every one of my dreams. I could hear her soothing, angelic voice calling me. Her smile, she's flashing, that I know myself, I couldn't forget. She disturbs my peace. She kept me awake, bothering my sleep so much that every time I tried to close my fucking eyes, she was the one I was seeing!

I thought, after a month, I'd eventually erase her image from my memoir, but that never happened because she haunts me!

Hijo de puta, no soy un adicto, pero ¿por qué una mujer que me tira un trago encima me vuelve loco?

(Tangina, hindi ako adik pero bakit binabaliw ako ng babaeng nakabuhos ng inumin sa akin?)

Three weeks had passed. I found myself rewinding the CCTV footage of the Sub Rosa bar I owned. I sent the clips to my men, and after an hour of waiting for her whole background to be checked, the reports about her were on my table. I read it excitedly, only to feel extremely disappointed about something.

She's a minor. Off limits. Eraus fucked off.

End of the fucking world.

What does a kid do inside a pack bar?