Sexual Healing

"Your love is like a river

Peaceful and deep

Your soul is like a secret

That I could never keep

When I look into your eyes

I know that it's true

God must have spent

A little more time

On you"

God must have spent a little more time on you

By NSYNC

~ Past ~

It was getting dark when they finally reached Apo's condo.

They had brunch and then Mile suggested they should do some shopping at the mall. Usually, Apo was a very enthusiastic shopper so it took hours for him to find a couple of good t-shirts. Mile insisted that he should get matching pants for them too. Apo didn't have the money for that so they fought over who was paying for the merchandise. But in the end, Mile won. He declared that he liked to take care of his dates and that Apo better get used to it.

They decided on an early dinner or rather late lunch after that tedious shopping escapade. Apo didn't even try to pay for the meal. For one he didn't have enough money because the restaurant was rather upscale. Two, he didn't want to argue with Mile, again.

Nevertheless, Apo thoroughly enjoyed especially the other man's company, more than anything.

At first Apo wondered if Mile would drop him off at the entrance and leave when the car reached the entrance of the building but the man parked in the basement and followed him to the elevator.

They rode the elevator immersed in palpable silence. Apo fidgeted next to the other man not being able to ask if he was going to stay the night. He kept stealing sideways glances at Mile and noticed that he too wasn't as calm and collected as he led on.

He opened the door and Mile trailed after him silently without a word. He was just turning the lights on, and Mile's hands went around his waist, hugging him from behind.

"Whaaat?" Apo chuckled softly, grasping Mile's forearms with his hands, heart flying like a little bird's.

"How do you smell so good?" Mile brushed his nose along the curve of Apo's neck, inhaling deeply.

"I'm not." He shuddered, his legs turning weak. "I need to shower." Contrary to his words, he sagged against the solid chest with a sigh.

"No, you don't need to shower," Mile rumbled his voice gruff. "You smell so fucking amazing, I could eat you right now." He placed opened-mouthed kisses along the back of Apo's neck.

Body going weak and plaint, all Apo could do was drop his head back on Mile's shoulder, letting him have his way with him. Mile was experienced while Apo was a total novice to physical intimacy.