Chapter 44

CelebNews: Say So singer #Elle confirms the end of her relationship with rapper #Drake by appearing on her stage of her former husband #Maluma show where the co-parents displayed an ample amount of affection

CelebNews: Say So singer #Elle confirms the end of her relationship with rapper #Drake by appearing on her stage of her former husband #Maluma show where the co-parents displayed an ample amount of affection. The former lovers could be seen grinding on stage and sharing a series of kisses throughout the show before leaving the venue in the same car. 

Could Maluma and Elle be reuniting or is this a post breakup hookup?

20,000 likes ~ 500 comments

---

Maluma: Bom dia

Maluma: Bom dia

3,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

My time with Maluma making news was to be expected since we gave the audience quite the show but I knew that it would come with backlash. I have had to turn my comments off because people were going off on me for going back to the man that cheated on me, I was even accused of cheating on Aubrey.

Aubrey did reach out to me about the rumours circulating and we did talk about my night with Juan which was pretty awkward. I would like to believe that Audrey and I were well suited in another life but I know that Juan is the one for me.

"This is how it should be." Juan states as we lounge around on a pool float. "Just the three of us."

"It's been so long since we've been together that Serenity doesn't know how to act." I gesture to our daughter who has been the happiest since all three of us woke up in bed together. Our daughter is a pretty mellow girl but today she has been filled with so much energy and she has honestly been such a mood.

Juan points his phone in our daughter's direction, "Serenity."

"Papi." She says in her baby voice while smiling up at him and I sigh in adoration as he turns the camera on me. "Mami."

"My little bilingual baby." I pull her over my body so she straddling me before smothering her face in kisses. "Mummy loves you so much."

She scrunches her face up.