Chapter 7

Elle: Check out my Q&A with @HarryStyles on Meet The Styles @TheStyles youtube page

7,000,000 likes ~ 17,000 comments

---

Last night I attended Kandice Kardashian's album release party and I honestly feel like such a proud sister. To see her come out with an album is so amazing and I'm so happy to see that she is number one and currently trending on everything. There is a little bit of competition going on between us since I recently released my first single since having my child. 

One day I'm number one then she's number one and we are literally battling it out. We aren't personally fighting about it but our fans are really going at it. I don't really mind because I'm making money at the end of it.

Juan, Jennifer, Luxe and I are heading to the Farmer's Market with our children. I've never been there before but I have realised that I need to start exploring more of these places because we usually just go to places just for celebrities.

Our friendship group is known for going to mostly restaurant and bars but we need to change that. When I used to live in London, I didn't get to do all of that stuff because I didn't have money. I just feel as if I'm losing my way since becoming famous.

"We should buy a new house." I bring up to Juan as we drive on the highway.

"Huh." He gives me a quick glance before switching lanes. 

"I think that we should buy a new house." I repeat before biting down on my bottom lip. Juan doesn't say anything for a moment so I decide to repeat my words just incase he didn't hear me. 

"What's wrong with our house?"

I pull a face, "It's a great house but I'm over it. I want to move near Harry and Luxe, the houses there are so pretty and would be perfect for raising our family."

"Their houses also cost about thirty million dollars." Juan narrows his eyes at me as I shrug my shoulders. "I don't want to talk about this, we are fine here."

"Ok then." I grab my phone and I begin going through my gallery. "I'm moving out and I'm taking Serenity with me."

"Elle." He snaps and I almost jump in my seat. "We are not moving."

"Can you at least consider it?" I ask and he rolls his eyes as his takes the first exit. "I know that we spent quite a bit on this house but that's before we even thought about having kids. We chose this house because we loved it for us, we weren't thinking about children but we now have a four month old daughter."

"I don't want to talk about it." His Colombian accent comes out strong and I kiss my teeth. "We just bought a house in the UK, you are asking for too much."

"Whatever." I put my phone down then I check on our daughter who is sleeping. "I'm going to buy my own house and it can be my woman cave. I'm going house hunting tomorrow so you can join Serenity and I or you can stay behind."

Juan turns up the volume on the radio and doesn't say another word to me as we continue the drive to the market. Once we arrive, we decide to put on a smile since I don't want to draw attention to our issues.

"It's a good day to shop." Jennifer says as she rubs the back of Serenity's head. She would have taken her but I'm wearing a baby carrier so Serenity is strapped to my chest. Once Luxe and Maya greet my daughter, I put a hat over her head to protect it from the sun.

"Are you ready?" Luxe asks me and I nod my head. "It's going to be crowded in there but I have security waiting on the other side, if you want to leave then let me know."

We ended up spending three hours at the market, we had to make multiple trips back to the car because we kept buying shit that we couldn't carry

We ended up spending three hours at the market, we had to make multiple trips back to the car because we kept buying shit that we couldn't carry. It was really nice especially since we got to take these cool vintage pictures which I'm going to put in our photo album.

I rub Serenity's back as we make our way back to our car. I stand outside as Juan starts putting the bags in the booth of the car.

"Where are we heading next?" I ask Luxe who is carrying a sleeping Maya.

"I need to go home first to deal with the dog and get this little princess changed." She quietly says and I nod my head. "Since it's only 12.40, we can meet back up around 3 then head to the zoo."

"I'm game but won't it be really packed or getting ready to close?" I ask her as I take off Serenity's hat.

"Private tour." She winks at me and I laugh. "The zoo will be closed by the time we get there since I've booked for it. We will have our own guides waiting there for us and we will get more of a tour on the sea life because I don't want to scare Maya or expose her to any of that."

"I get you." I give her a quick side hug. "I'll see you soon girl."

Once we are back on the highway, I put on How I Feel by Kandice Kardashian since it is honestly the best song of the year. I really want Kandice to win a grammy for this album because it really is amazing.

I clear my throat before I start singing along to the song while recording myself for Instagram. 

"No one will ever know how I feel for you
Throw me a love plan
When you don't say the words
I'm just sitting silent knowing that actions speaks more than words
Wanna have that something, knowing it means nothing
Baby, you're just bluffing
This is how I fee
--"

I let out a scream as a truck comes out of nowhere, almost knocking us off the bridge.

"What the fuck?" I place my hand on my chest as I try to calm myself. I turn back to see that my daughter is still sleeping so I look at Juan in shock. "What the fuck just happened?"

"He just came out of nowhere." Juan looks at the road with wide eyes, I look to see his hands turning white from the grip that he has on the steering wheel. 

As we continue to drive, the same truck that is now in front of us starts losing control and I let out a yell as it pulls to a stop, almost making us crash into it.

Juan puts his head out of the window and starts cursing in Spanish which makes Serenity wake up. She looks around for a second before crying her eyes out, I sigh as I take off my seatbelt off.

"Juan, just go around the guy." I tell my husband as I crawl to the backseat to care for my daughter. Juan does as I say and the rest of the journey ends up being peaceful but my heart feels so heavy. 

I don't know what I would have done if I lost my husband or my child tonight. The first time it almost crashed into us, it was on Juan and Serenity's side. It scares to me know that I could have just lost my daughter in an instant. The second time would have been worse because I knew that none of us would have survived that.

Serenity stayed awake as I took her out of the car seat, I cradled her to my chest and a few tears spilled from my eyes.

"I love you." I tell her and she squirms in my arms. "I love you so much."

Juan walks over to us and wraps his arms around us. I give his neck a kiss before resting my head on it, this is my family right here.

Nothing and nobody will take them away from me.