004

Previously in behind my wall...

What was I thinking?

Calling Tom Kaulitz and the whole Tokio Hotel to sleep at my house alone with them?

I must have bumped my head somewhere....

In this chapter...

You for sure notices that I had really lost my mind, I invited a completely unknown band of four boys to sleep in my house alone with me
Sometimes I hate myself for being like that, honestly....
The big question was, where would they sleep?
Well, Bill could sleep in Ceci's bed, Gustav and George on the sofa bed in the living room, and Tom....
WHAT ABOUT TOM?
My house wasn't that huge, so I couldn't fit almost anyone in there, I even shared a room with my younger sister
Seriously, I wanted to slap myself right now....

-"Anne?" I snap out of my thoughts as I hear Tom's voice.

- "Hm?" I say, still a little distracted.

- "You seem to be in another world." He says laughing weakly and I scratch the back of my head.

- "Are we going to share a bed?" I ask, looking at him as he stops walking and gives me a small smile.

- "Good...." He says putting his hands in his pockets "Like I said I never harassed anyone, if you want to share the bed, for me that's fine" Tom says and I take a deep breath "But if you want me to sleep on the floor... that's fine too princess".

- I'm not going to let you sleep on the floor, it's completely hard and uncomfortable - I say looking at him, who was looking into my eyes - We can share the bed - I say and he smiles - With a pillow in our middle young man - I say and half of his smile disappears.

- That's fine, you're the boss here- Tom says and I quickly walk back to my house with him.

[...]

A few hours later, the rest of the band arrives at my house, they were super excited about the fact that they were going to spend the night at my house, it seems that they were homeless with all this animation ...
Although Tom, by the way he was dressed, could easily pass for a beggar.

-Anne, your house is amazing- Bill said, looking at every detail in complete amazement.

- "Stop it, she'll think we're homeless." Gustav says and I hold back my laugh.

- I would never think of that - I say and Tom looks at me laughing weakly - Well you must be tired, I bet, so if you want to go take a shower, I'll fix the house for you in the meantime - I say and soon they went to get ready for bed, because it was already a little late.

[....]

Everyone had already taken a shower and we were in the living room talking and playing games.

- Favorite album?- I ask and they all answerd togheter.

- Scream!- Everyone says it and I smile

- I'd agree but I'm not a fan of yours to know- I look at them.

- "Come on Anne, after meeting us you're still not a fan of ours?" Bill asked.

- "Ok maybe a little bit I am." I say and they all laugh.

- Progress ,princess- Tom says and then Gustav yawns.

- Well I'm going to let you rest, if you need anything, my room is at the end of the hallway, on the right- I say looking at them and then I get up going to my room to change clothes.

I just put on a huge sweater and hold my hair so I don't wake up completely messed up.
Soon I hear someone knocking on the door

- Come in- I say and I see Tom walking into the room.

As soon as he saw me in my "pajamas" he stared at me, and I didn't even want to know what was going on in his head right now.

- Planet Earth calling Tom Kaulitz- I say and the big guy looks me in the eye and I smile.

- I'm sorry, you took me to another world- Tom says and I smile looking at him.

- I thought you were from another world, I didn't even believe in ET's before I met you- I say and the biggest guy rolls his eyes.

Soon he takes off his shirt and his cap, obviously he wouldn't sleep with a cap, right?
I stare him hard, I admit that I was a bit wrong about him, the boy was really attractive and very handsome, and the worst thing is that he knew it ...

- It seems like I wasn't the only one to go to another world- Tom says and I start staring at his eyes, what the fuck Anelise?

- I was thinking about my school work- I say and he nods pretending to believe me.

Soon I lay down in my widow's bed, it was neither single neither double, it was a widow's bed, two people could fit quietly.
And soon I feel the bed sink deducing that Tom had laid down next to me, we were facing each other.

- Good night ,Tom- I say turning to the other side facing him.

- Good night ,Anne- Tom says and I keep my eyes open staring at the wall.

[...]

- Anne, are you awake?" After a while I hear Tom's voice and I still haven't managed to fall asleep, so I turn to him.

- "Yes," I look at his face in the reflection of the lamppost.

- Can I....-Tom says fearfully- Can I hold you?" Tom asks and I nod.

- "You can..." I turn around again and the bigger man pulls me by the waist and our bodies form a little shell.

It was amazing how I fit perfectly into his body.

- Good night Anne- Tom says but I don't answer, I just put my hand over his and try to fall asleep.

[....]

The next day I wake up around nine AM, and as soon as I open my eyes, I notice someone wrapping their arms around my waist, and I soon realize that Tom Kaulitz is still in my bed.
I take his arm from my waist and lead me towards the bathroom to do my morning hygiene, I couldn't have bad breath around him, right?

When I open the bathroom door I find Tom standing at the door with the biggest sleepy face, and it was kind of cute

- Good morning- I say and the guy immediately smiles giving a kiss on my cheek.

- Good morning princess- He says soon entering the bathroom and I go to the living room to see how the others were doing.

Bill decided to sleep with the boys, so he was in the middle of George and Gustav, sleeping like angels.

I go back to my room and head to my wardrobe to pick up something wearable for the day.

AUTHOR'S POV

While Anelise was changing, Tom left the bathroom and went towards the bedroom, he didn't know that the girl was changing because he hadn't closed the door
As soon as he sees her changing, a great curiosity awakens in his mind and he watches her from afar without the girl noticing it
Tom was already enchanted by the girl, she was beautiful and had a very beautiful body, it looked like she had really been drawn for some painter.
Tom was imagining several hot and even romantic scenes with the girl in question, after all she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, and that was what caught his attention...

She had never been touched, and if there was one thing Tom wanted, it was to be Anelise's first touch.....