016

016

previously on behind my wall...
He then gives me an impulse causing me to kiss him and soon I feel the biggest one returning the kiss, as always Bill's kiss was calm and super involving. his hands roamed around my waist and back while our tongues danced together in sync

in this chapter...

The big guy in a quick step lays me on the bed getting on top of me and I soon get under him continuing the kiss, I pull his bottom lip and soon I look into his eyes, who smiles kissing me again.This time Bill walked with his hands on my body and I walked my hands over his back giving light scratches under the T-shirt he wore.
His agile hands were opening my pajama top, soon leaving me only in bra, the kiss felt much more involving and we wanted more and more every minute.
He exchanges my mouth for my neck, kissing it, and soon puts his right hand on my thigh going up a little, and as I gave permission, he entered his hand through my shorts starting to stimulate my intimacy without the thin cloth of the panties, since I was only wearing shorts, I moaned low and sly in his ear and soon I close my eyes enjoying the sensation he gave me.
I open my eyes when I feel him getting off me and I soon see the big guy starting to unbutton his belt, removing his pants and I smile as I see the scene.
In a few seconds both were without any clothes, Bill quickly returned to me soon fitting inside me causing our bodies to start moving together
Bill then puts my hands up entwining our fingers thrusting faster and faster and stronger
The biggest one gave me kisses on my lips as he moved inside me
When we were about to reach the apex together he kissed me and I soon bite his lip pulling to me gasping heavily.
Bill lay next to me holding me by the waist and I quickly turned to him looking into his eyes.
Bill was looking at me with his eyes shining and smiling and I felt it just like him.

[...]
The next day I wake up with the sun beating down on my face and soon I open my eyes stretching, I turn around remembering that Bill was lying by my side, I also remember last night and I soon get up going to the bathroom to brush my teeth, soon I see what time it was and I decide to get my robe and open the bedroom door to go down and have coffee
As soon as I open the door I turn around and see Tom Kaulitz standing there

- Anne?" Tom asks surprised to see me and I quickly zipper up my robe since I'm only wearing a short and a bit sexy pajama.

- Hi Kaulitz- I say looking at him.

- What are you doing here? I thought you were in Germany." Tom says and I nod.

- I arrived yesterday, I came to spend Bill's birthday with him- I say and the biggest one nods, putting his hand on his chin.

- Our birthday, we're twins- Tom says.

- Yeah, but I only care about one- I say and Tom moves a little closer to me but soon the door opens showing Bill coming out of the room looking sleepy and soon we both look at him.

- "Good morning Anne," Bill says kissing my cheek.

- Did you sleep together?" Tom asks intrigued and I nod.

- Bill spent the night with me updating me on the news.

- "Yeah, it's been four months away," Bill says and Tom lets out a sideways laugh, moving closer to me.

- "you playing it low, little brother, very low," Tom says, looking Bill in the face, and I sigh.

- Are you going to make a scene? Really? - Bill asks

- "Guys...

- "I haven't seen her in four months and the first night she's here you crawl under her covers Bill?" Tom asks in stress.

- "You crawl under a different blanket every night and you want to talk about me?" Bill says.

- You're as jerk as me, Bill- Tom says and I quickly try to calm down the two of them.

- "Why don't we all eat together?" I say and the two of them don't break eye contact, Bill is just serious, Tom is stressed.

- "Stay out of this Anne" Tom says, "If you had sex with her...you're dead to me Bill" Tom says, stepping away from him.

- Then you can get ready for the funeral- Bill says and Tom stops walking and turns around looking at Bill to throw a punch but I get in the way.

- "If you lay a finger on him you're dead to me Kaulitz" I say looking into the eyes of the bigger man who looks at me pissed of.

- Fuck you both- Tom says walking away from me and walking fast down the hallway and Bill and I just watch.

Something told me that this trip was going to be very but VERY intriguing....