~4~

The hit
M~

I have no idea how this mafia stuff works so none of this will be correct. Sorry!!!

Nobody's POV

Today was the day, They had a hit planned. They had it planned forever, This guy owed them something he never paid back.

"We have things planned for tomorrow morning, Jeongin do you have the location?" Chan asked.
"Yes! Always do, hes heading to XXXX at xxxx am" he replied. "good" "we need to be prepared and I have the plan" he said ,putting the plan on the screen in the meeting room.

"Hyunjin you will be with me, Jeongin and Minho you two will be near by" "you all have the communication devices correct?" "Yes" they all responded in unison.

"We leave wake up at 4 am leave by 5
understand?" "Yes chan😒" Minho responded sarcastically.

Later... 4am

Everyone woke up and when to the meeting room. Everyone was wearing black mostly Chan was more obvious wearing a white button up.
|
|

Kinda like this^

Kinda like this^

"We should get moving if we are going to get there before he does" "Minho do you have everything?" "Yes Chan, and we will be where exactly?" "You and Jeongin will be on a near by building" "why their?" "We've relized its a clear shot Jeongin" "oh ok!"

The spot...

"Jeongin Minho are you in the spot?" "Yes hyung" Jeongin responded before Minho could.

"I see him, by the xxx" "Thanks hyunjin"

"Me and hyunjin will walk in and I will stay stationed in one spot and notify on the position""hyunjin keep a look out from around me" "will do Sir"

"Hes being guarded Sir" "we'll figure way"

After the hit....

"Everyone is freaking out Sir do we leave?" "I guess it's time to leave the sight make sure not to be seen"

Heading home....

At the mansion.....

The maids and servants were already up. The personal staff were seated at the dining room, then heard the door and sprung up.

The members walked through the door in all black as they left that morning.

But when Changbin saw Bangchan, he felt like he could die om the spot

But when Changbin saw Bangchan, he felt like he could die om the spot. He wasnt paying attention anymore so he didn't hear Chan call him over.

"ChangBin.... Changbin!" He had jumped because he didn't expect it. "Y-Yes sir!" "Follow" "Ok Sir"

The rest were already with their members, they had the day off because of the hit.

"Might I ask you a question?" "Yes you may Sir" "why are you always so umm... different? Around me" "Im not quite sure sir" "hmm ok..."

Chan knew what was going on, he had known from the start. Changbin liked him....

"Im going to shower you can wait in my room, we can do something after if you would like" "ok sir, and only if you would like" "Changbin just call me Chan your to formal" "Ok sir-Chan"

After...

"What would you like to do?" "Im not sure Chan" "lets watch a movie" "ok"
They had picked a movie and sat beside each other. They started moving closer because they had chosen a scary movie.

After a few jump scares and a spooked Changbin, they had ended up cuddling and didnt relize. Chan had relized after the movie, then he looked down to see a sleeping Changbin.

They had cuddled the rest of the night. Jeongin had come in to ask Chan something and saw them, he tried not to scream. Then took a few pictures to show the members.

"OMG GUYS LOOK!!!!" "What is it?" "Wait is that Chan and Changbin?" Lee know asked "YES" "I knew something was going to happen between them"

Morning....

Chan woke up before Changbin and let him sleep, when ChangBin woke up he was shocked. He wasn't in his bed, he was in Chans. His face turned red from embarrassment, but also because he liked him. He didn't actually want to leave the bed but he had to get up to do his work.

"Hello ChangBin" BangChan replied then patted the seat beside him. He had made food for him and Changbin to eat. They started eating and talked before They had to start work.

692 words

Sorry about the late upload I got hit with some emotional issues, so i didnt have the energy to upload. Hope you liked it I need an idea for the next one, what should I do? A ship one? Well you can tell me if you have any request!! Its extremely late right now so im gonna sleep nights!!!