~15~

ChanChang/2chan
☁️
__________________________________

ChangBin's POV...

Changbin woke up surprisingly (not actually) in chans arms. He got up trying not to wake Chan, Chan instead held him tighter making it harder for him to do so. "Channie... I have to go"

Chan grumbled letting him go and somehow falling asleep again. Changbin ruffled his hair and went to get ready.

Changbin had finished getting read, he decided to wake Chan up since he had a meeting today.

"Channie~ you need to wake up" Changbin shook him slightly. "Whyyy" Chan groaned, "You have a meeting with Soobin later the leader of the Sapphire Mafia."

"Your suit is hung as always" Chan got up and changed disliking meetings very much he had to drag himself out of his room

^ the suit in question (looking a bit too fine)

ChangBin was waiting at the bottom of the stairs "This way sir." Changbin had to be professional outside of the building. They were both led to the vehicle, they left towards the Sapphire Mafias base.

On the way they couldn't help but flirt the whole way.

Sapphire Base...

They both were lead inside with extra bodyguards just to be safe.

They all said their greetings and started the meeting. This was one of the only groups they had a truce with so they took these meetings very seriously in respect.

Hour later...

They had finished the meeting then Soobin introduced them to a new member in their Mafia. "I would like for you two to meet Huening Kai"

Frankly They thought he was adorable yet intimidating with his height. Being the same height as Soobin and all. Chan shook his hand, "Nice to meet you" Huening bowed "Likewise."

"