~14~

Stolen
Hyunlix
⁉️
__________________________________

Nobody's POV

A week later...

Felix was doing his normal check ups, while checking on the other 3 personal servants.

He didn't hear them this time, he was concerned. He didn't question it much. He was too busy to worry, he had to run and get stuff ready. The members were about to get back from a mission. Hyunjin already told Felix about the business, he was practically his boyfriend after all. He was the only one who knew about medical things. The members needed the help, they tend to get hurt a lot. Then after missions Felix helps them get cleaned up.

He does get paid extra for this, they didn't have anyone else to help them.

It was normal for Felix now, this was at least the 20th time they needed this. He had gotten the hang of it, and after the other 3 went in and babied them. He never question it, other than Seungmin he just went in the room and talked to Jeongin. He didn't try to comfort or anything, they just talked. He was still confused about Chan and Changbin, their relationship was questionable.
Minho and Han were a lot, Hannie was all over Minho when he got back. He started to think they were dating, even if they've never mentioned it.

He wasn't judging the others, he did the almost the same.

Hyunjin and the others went to their rooms after being cleaned up. They went to sleep, they took the other 3 aswell. He stayed back, he does one last check on the maids every night. If not him then someone else, something was off though. Those two they were gone...

"Eunha why do we have to do this, its wrong" "like I said Jieun it's revenge, he deserves it" she wanted revenge even if it's a lie. She thought it was real, she trusted Etain so much.

"Come on its time" Eunha said rushing Jieun, "fine..." he replied reluctantly.

Felix finished the round, then he started to walk away. Then he was hit with a rag covering his face, he kicked and tried screaming. He got weaker and weaker till he blacked out.

Who knows where...

He woke up tied to a chair with tape on his mouth. He couldn't move, he was stuck there un able to protect himself. Then he heard a door...

"Well well well, look who we have here" a black figure said from the corner where the door was. It walked over, then you could see Her face. It was Etain holding a small blade, ready to slit his throat. She ripped the tape off his mouth, Felix hissed at the tape being ripped. "LET ME GO" Felix yelled wanting to be let free. "No you will stay here, Forever" Felix only then remembered what happened. She only wants Hyunjin, "He won't ever date you, nor get close to you every again" Felix replied "what do you mean" she said sounding broken. "You ruined your chance's already, by assaulting me" she started to tear up. "They'll find me, I know it" Felix replied with a smug smile, he had a tracker. They put them on all the personal staff, she didn't know that. For now he had to wait, even if there is a knife to his neck.

The next day...

"Hey, Chan hyung" "yes hyunjin" he replied "have you seen Felix im starting to worry" "I haven't" Chan responded concerned. They both went to the other members, asking one by one. None of them had seen him, hyunjin checked the maids. Two were missing, he had called the mafia where Etain is now. Etain was missing aswell, she didn't get the day off nor did the other two. They could get fired for that, but they already had new maids ready.

Hyunjin though he went out and forgot to tell them. Then he remembered, Felix always says when he leaves. This time it felt off, this wasn't right something was wrong. Hyunjin knew, he asked the the maids who was missing.

Jieun and Eunha

They were the only two gone, he knew something was off with those two. He finally decided to check the tracker.

He was in a town far far away, almost in a field. He had gathered all the members and they decided to dive. They were all worried about Felix, hyunjin worried most. He didn't want to loose him, he was important to him. He tried so hard not to brake down, he tried to stay strong. He didn't want to worry the members more, but Chan saw right through it. "Hyunjin are you ok..." "Y-Yes of course" hyunjin stuttered. He never stuttered only if he's worried or scared. Chan hugged him, causing hyunjin to sob into his arms. He wasn't used to it, but it felt good for him to let his emotions out. He sobbed until he couldn't "it's ok, he'll be ok..." Chan said trying to reassure hyunjin that it was ok. He didn't know that, but it helped and hyunjin fell asleep. All them members felt so bad for hyunjin.

They all knew Felix ment a lot to him, they knew they had to get him back.

The arrival...

Hyunjin woke up with puffy eyes, he tried to get rid of them. He didn't want Felix knowing he cried over him.

Chan giggled at him...

"Let's go, keep close" Chan said leading everyone inside. Two people popped out from the sides, trying to grab Minho. He didn't need to try hard to beat them up. They searched everywhere, except one room. Hyunjin passed it hearing screaming, "Over here!" He yelled about to bust the door open. Chan and him kicked the door down, they ran down the stairs.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND ME" Etain yelled frustrated. "It's a secret" Hyunjin said smirking, Minho and Chan held her down while Jeongin and Hyunjin ran to get Felix.

They untied him, he immediately jumped into Hyunjins arms. "Thank you" he whispered, Hyunjin kissed him in return. "Ew" Jeongin said while they kisses infront of him. They went back to the car then Han and Changbin attacked Felix. In a hug of course, they got in and started to head back. 

"I missed you" hyunjin said cuddling Felix, "so did I...." Felix said in response.

A few hours later they got back, but hyunjin noticed something on Felix's neck. A cut down his neck, that had barley broken skin.

"We should do something about that" hyunjin said "probably" Felix replied with a giggle.

Hyunjin didn't let Felix go for the next month, he was really clingy. Though he was only gone for a day...

1118 words

NEW RECORD (last 1056 words)

NO SPELL CHECK!!!

Hope you enjoy😘

I really enjoyed writing this one, so I hope you enjoy reading it.

Next few will be about the other two duo's i haven't mentioned much.

Thx for reading 😘

Author- Vin/Vinny