~6~

Stargazing

_______________________________

Minho had stargazing planned next, maybe he will confess about his feelings?

Or

Jisung will
__________________________________

Walking...

They were both walking they didn't know where. Then Minho said "Hey, I have one more thing before we go back" "oh, what is it?" "Its a suprise follow me" he replied softly smiling.

A field...

A bit away from the field Minho wanted to go to, he told Jisung to close his eyes. He guided him the rest of the way.

There was a blanket on the grass and some other things.

"Open your eyes"
"Wow... it's beautiful"
"That's good"

They sat down and well looked at starts of course. Halfway through Minho asked a question.
"I have a weird question but, do you like me? Like, like like? Or another way?"
"Well what way should I, I do like you I think I just don't know in what way."

"That's interesting" "yeah I guess it is" they both giggled.

Maybe the confession wasn't ment to happen yet. He wasnt ready, Han is still trying to figure out how he likes Minho.

They started heading back because it was really late. Minho called the driver because it was a long way away.

Heading back...

Han had fallen asleep on Minho's shoulder, considering it was late they were pretty tired. Every time Minho see's him sleeping he feels like maybe these feelings are real and thats how he really feels.

Sadly they got back and Minho had to wake him up. He didn't wake up so Minho carried him to his room. He placed him down but he wouldn't let go, then he mumbled something, "stay...." "Huh?" "please stay" "oh, ok I'll be right back" Jisung reluctantly let go.

Bed...

Minho came back but changed, Jisung got up after he left to change. They both laid there untill one fell asleep, it was Jisung. Minho kept thinking why does he feel like this for a servant, he didn't mind.

Then his mind went to him thinking he was straight, not gay. He liked women before but this was different, maybe hes both?

He stopped thinking and fell asleep cuddling with Jisung.

The next morning...

Jisung woke up, he felt someone cuddling him from behind. It was Minho...
His face turned i light shade of pink, he tried to get out of the hold.
Minho didn't let go instead he pulled him closer, eventually Jisung gave up.
Then he waited for Minho to get up, he wasnt asleep.....

Today was Jisung's last day off so they didn't do much. They watched a movie and a few other things, and yet neither of them confessed anything. They still had a while to confess, and it will probably take them a while aswell.

The rest of the week was normal same as always. Han got back to work, he was more carful to not over work himself this time. Minho was glad about that....

||A/N: im changing the chapter to Hyunlix, from this point on until I change it again:)|| it will be during the Minsung chapters if it makes sense||

With hyunlix....

When Hyunjin heard that Minho had taken a few days off, and gave Jisung some as well. He thought he should ask Felix if he needed a break. He could tell Felix has done a lot recently, he does paperwork along with cooking. Hyunjin thought he deserves it, he does quite a bit.

Felix was in the kitchen making brownies, seems hes always making brownies. He loves baking so hes always in the kitchen on his breaks.

"Hey Felix!" "Yes Jinnie?" Hyunjin slightly blushed at the nickname, he normal just calls him hyunjin.

"Did you need some days off? I might also take some off" "I mean I could but im not sure"
"Why? You deserve them, or I think you do"
"I mean I could..." "you should!" "Ok, I will"

Hyunjin actually wanted to go out with Felix. There was a few things he had been wanting to do. That the members never wanted to do with him.

The next day they would go!

The next day...

"Hey Felix!" "Yes hyunjin?" "Do You Wanna Go out?" "Yes!"

696 words

Hehe I have the next chapter(s) planned for this date! Its gonna be interesting

Im to lazy to proof read:p

Bye bye 👋