~13~

Worries
Hyunlix
__________________________________

Nobody's POV...

A week later...

Felix was doing the weekly check in on the maids. They did these to see if they needed clothes, food, and medical check ins.

He had just finished the last room, while walking back to Hyunjins office. He heard the two new maids talking about him...

"Jieun why do we have to do this" the shorter one said "Well she's our friend Eunha, and you heard what she said he did to her" the talker one replied "I don't want too" Jieun said pouting "well too bad we are doing this for her.

The shorter Jieun was the nice one, he didn't want to hurt anybody. Unlike Eunha, she wanted revenge for her friend.
In reality what Etain said to them was a complete lie.
(It will be explained later🤭)

Felix already knew they were talking about him. He had ran to Hyunjins office to tell him. "Hyung! Th-They were talking about me, the new maids" He said barging into his office panting. "The new maids? Are they her friends or something?" He replied worried. "I'm pretty sure they said so, they are gonna do something" he said "To you?!" Felix replied nodding rapidly.

Hyunjin had called all the rest to his office. He explained to them all to keep a look out this time. They all agreed with it and they left, The 4 mafia members had the cameras displayed on a screen in their offices. They used them to make sure nothing happened.

This time they were more cautious, and worried they didn't know what they were capable of.

Good thing, these two were the best they just kept their skills hidden from everyone. Only one another knew their actually capabilities.

Soon the members would find them out, sooner than expected.

299 words

So sorry for the really short one, there will be a longer one next time.

No spell check.

Again its late 😅 very late so eep time.

Thoughts?

Thx for reading! 😘😘

Author- Vin/Vinny