~5~

First Date ~Minsung

A few months later....

Jisung had been overworking himself, but he grew tired and didnt want to stop working. Minho had noticed his tiredness, recently he started to get misspelled words on papers. It wasnt like him, so he gave him a few days off.

Han had walked into his office so he wanted to tell him about the days off.
"Jisung" "Yes sir!" "You will be given a few days off this week, you are overworking yourself" "I can't take days off I have work to do!" "It isn't a suggestion..." "fine Sir when will it start" "tomorrow" "Yes Sir" Jisung responded with an annoyed tone.

Next day...

Minho wanted to take Jisung out the next day, Today he need to get rest. He didn't trust that Han listened, so he went to check to see if he was in the office.

When he had got to the office sure enough he was there....

"Jisung!"
"AH, Sir! I- ummm"
"You need to rest, im locking this room for the next couple of days you need to go rest"
"But- whyyyy I need to work" he replied pouting
"Rest Now" Minho strictly replied.

Jisung wouldn't budge so Minho walked over and picked him up. "Sir! What are you doing" "taking you to your room, and No more calling me sir its to formal"
"Then what do I call you?" "Minho." He replied setting him down. "Well ok Minho, it feels weird saying Minho and not sir"
"Now rest, I have something planned for tomorrow"

Minho walked back to the office to lock it. Then Hyunjin showed up, "Heyyyy" "What do you want" "your going on a date aren't you???" "I don't think I would say "Date" more of an outing" "yeah its a date:) what are you gonna do??" "Just dinner thats all" "Definitely" Hyunjin replied with a grin on his face

Then Minho ran after him, Hyunjin was screaming for Chan to help him. He didn't he found it amusing for once, Felix was giggling but decided to step in. He stopped Minho from attacking Hyunjin, Hyunjin thanked him with a tight hug that he didnt mind.

Minho sighed and went to check on Han.

He was sleepin, he found it adorable but stopped looking because weird. So he left also so no one caught him looking slightly red. He went to his room to sleep it was already late.

The Next day...

Minho had some other things planned before the dinner, so he went to check on Jisung.

He went into his room but he was still sleeping, so he woke in up.
"Han..." "Jisung...?" He shook him a bit and he made a annoyed noise in response. "Han you have to wake up" he said in response with a sweet voice. The younger woke up to see a Minho infront of him. He was embarrassed because he thought he looked messy. He hid under the covers because he didn't want Minho to see him like that.

"Oh your awake, well get ready I have something planned In 2 hours!" Then he left the room.

"Omg that was embarrassing i didn't want him to see my like this" After that he got ready.
|
|

Similar to this^

Similar to this^

He walked to the room Minho was in, he looked at Minho and almost tripped.
|
|

Like this one

Like this one

Minho might seem like a cold person In some peoples eyes. In reality he's not especially when it comes to cats.
Minho wanted to go to a Cat Cafe, hes been wanting to go for a while but no one wanted to go with him. He finally found his chance, he was gonna go with Jisung.

"You ready?" "I think so..." "well lets go, the driver is here"

They got in the car, Minho noticed Jisung seemed a bit nervous. I mean why wouldn't he, "hey are you ok?" "I- ummm just a bit nervous.." "oh... umm well where we're going it might help"

Arriving at the Cat Cafe...

"We're here!" "A Cat Cafe? I didn't think you were the type to like cats" "Well I am, I mean who wouldn't" "True" "lets go in!"

"Hello! Is it just the two?" The waiter asked
"Yes, Just the two" "Ok then, follow me" They walked into a room with tables that had some cats in there aswell. It was a very cozy establishment, "would you two like anything to drink?" They put in their drink orders, then the waiter brought the drinks.

"Omg look at this one!" Jisung said while holding a kitten. "Adorable" "just like you" Minho mumbled "what was that?" "nothing.."

They played with the cats a bit more, and they started to talk more. Minho started to relize maybe he did have a soft spot, for someone and not just cats.

A few hours later they left, even if they didn't want to. They went to a candy shop because Jisung wanted to look.

Jisung wandered around looking like a lost puppy, Minho followed him around to see if he found anything interesting. Han found some things and asked Minho if he could get them. Minho said yes of course and also got himself something. They paid then left it was dinner time now, Minho called the driver and they left to the dinner spot.

At the food place...

It wasn't a really fancy spot, they walked in and were seated. "Minho this is amazing!" "Glad you Like it, hope it isnt to fancy or anything" "No, its perfect"

They ordered and talked, But Minho had this feeling that happened whenever he's around Jisung. He couldn't tell what it was but he had a feeling that, he liked Han more than normal. He felt he should confess but didn't want to. It wasnt the right time, he didnt even know if Han liked him back. He would just hope when he did confess, he would accept his feeling and return them.

Han had the same feeling but it wasn't new it was just different. It was stronger than his other crushes, it was more noticeable. He could also tell that Minho had started to act different around him.

Dinner was over they weren't sad or anything but, they felt like they wouldn't hang out like this more. They were wrong, the date wasnt over yet. Minho had one more thing planned....

Stargazing.....

1060 words

This was a long one! Next one will be minsung aswell, should Minho confess?

Anyway, I hope you liked it bye bye 😘