~11~

Bully
Hyunlix
⁉️
_________________________________
Felix is being bullied
And
Hyunjin had enough
__________________________________

Nobody's POV...

Felix woke up feeling better, hyunjin had helped him a lot. Soon he noticed an arm around him, he knew in was hyunjin. He slowly got up to make sure not to disturb the sleeping prince.

He walked out the door to go to his room. He had bumped into someone, which caused him to fall. He looked up to see her, Etain "oh sorry" he said before looking up. He hadn't relized who it was till she looked down, she did not like the fact he came out of Hyunjins room.
"I thought I told you to stay away from him" she said walking closer to him. He scooted back in response "I-I'm sorry!" "You better be" she said. He tried to get up but she had kicked him back to the ground. She had laughed, Felix felt hurt but he just left without saying anything.

Felix didn't think it would have lasted long, He was wrong really wrong.

A month later...

Felix had delt with her for over a month now, he was close to quitting. He never told hyunjin, mostly because he was avoiding him. Somehow she always knew when he was around him. He was terrified.

The members had noticed him staying away from hyunjin. They never figured out the problem if they did they would have helped.

Hyunjin was too busy to even notice, he had been working to figure out the next target. So he rarely Left his office, most of the members didn't think he had even slept. He's the only one who knew the problem, but he didn't know it had gotten so bad. He wanted to help sooner but he couldn't, there was no evidence. What didn't help is that they didn't have many cameras.

The problem wouldn't be fixed easily, they can't fire maid's. They would have to trade her for a different maid. The process was difficult, lots of paperwork was involved.
They were able to though soon as well, they had a thing where they traded maid's with other groups. It would happen every 6 months so this was perfect timing.

Two maid's needed to be chosen to trade, they had one but not another. They would figure it out eventually but for now they think.

The next day...

Hyunjin had finally finished, he rested a bit after before leaving the office for food. He had noticed Felix wasn't around, he had decided to ask Chan. "Hey Chan hyung." "Yes hyunjin" "have You Seen Felix anywhere?" "Have You Not noticed, he's been avoiding you?"
"He has? Oh no..." "What, what is it?" Chan replied sounding concerned and confused. "The new girl" "what about her?" "Just follow me"

Hyunjin Startes Running around to find Felix, soon enough he did. He was on the ground, he looked horrible. Then he saw her, Etain he didn't know how long it's been going on. Chan was shocked, he didn't know about this.

Felix had saw them she didn't, "WHAT THE F##K ARE YOU DOING" hyunjin yelled. "Language" Chan said In a whisper, "I- sir it's not what it looks like" she said nervously. Felix had gotten up with a bit of trouble, he had ran towards Hyunjin sobbing. Felix hugged him, he was scared.

(A/N- I wanna beat her up, even tho I am the person writing this)

"Your coming with me" Chan said in a stern voice, he tried his best not to lash out.

"Omg Felix Are You ok!?" Hyunjin Said, he clearly wasnt. He was Covered in bruises, hyunjin felt so bad for not stopping this sooner. Hyunjin decided to take him to his room, he had a first aid kit In there.

"Let's go to my room, I have something to help" they had started walking But Felix was struggling. Hyunjin had picked him up bridal style which startled Felix and made him blush.

They had gotten to the room and hyunjin dat Felix on the bed. He went to the restroom to get the kit. When hyunjin arrived with The Kit he started to put them on the small cuts and some of the bruises. He had also gave Felix an eye patch, he had a black eye that he had been covering with makeup.

"Do you have anymore?" Felix nodded his head in response. He lifted his shirt, he had bigger ones from her kicking him. "Omg Felix How Long has this been happening!?" "Over a month" he replied in a mumble. Hyunjin still heard, "why didn't You tell me?!" "She said she would hurt me worse if I did" hyunjin wanted to to personally Beat her up. He knew he couldn't even if he wanted to.

Felix started sobbing again, "Hey hey, It's ok Your Safe Now" Hyunjin responded hugging him tightly.

Hyunjin laid Felix down and they laid together for a while. Hyunjin wanted to protect him forever.

Soon They had Fallen asleep in each others arms...

836 words...

OMG I WANT TO PUCH HER.

Sorry ☺️ Hope you liked it

No spell Check so sorry for random words my keyboard has a mid of It's own.

And It's Like 4:40 am rn 🤭

I actually think this one turned out pretty good.

Well byeee byeeee😘