~9~

Stressed
Minsung
🌹
__________________________________
Jisung started to feel stressed
and
Minho decided to help....
_______________________________

A few weeks later...

Minho still felt the feelings he had one his date with Jisung. He didn't know what is was, it's different...

Minho never actually felt love before, so it was confusing to him.

Jisung on the other hand, it wasn't his first so he already knew. His feelings were stronger than normal...

Minho's POV...

I've relized Jisung is turning in work either late or really early. I've also relized, he's been staying up later. I could tell that he wasn't getting much sleep.

I wanted to help, but first I have to get rid of the feeling.

But how will I? This feeling is still new to me and I'm not even sure what it is.

Nobody's POV...

Jisung thought he should confess soon, even if he didn't know if Minho liked him back. He didn't even know if he knew what love is...

Soon Jisung wouldn't be able to resist him...

Minho went into Jisungs office
Dressed as normal work outfit, yet it's a bit different each day....

Minho went into Jisungs office Dressed as normal work outfit, yet it's a bit different each day

Like this but more intimidating.

Jisung always liked his outfits, maybe a bit too much.

"Hey Jisung, are you doing ok?" Minho said with a concerned face.
"Y-yes, I'm doing just fine" Jisung replied, Minho already knew he wasn't.

Jisung stood up because he was done with his work.
He was wearing a different suit today a lot different than normal.

He thought it would be a good change for once. Minho liked it and he could tell, Minho's ears tuned a slight pink just enough to notice.

"You like it? I thought it would be a good change"
"It's different, it suit's you" "thanks!"

"Since you've finished how about we go out?" "Umm yeah sure, why not"

Minho had found a new cafe and thought he could take Jisung to. They were gonna walk sense it wasn't far away.

"We can go to the new cafe down the street"
"sure that sounds nice"

They left and started heading towards the cafe.

Walking...

They chatted a bit but they didn't relize they started talking about.....love?

"Do you actually know what it means?" Jisung asked "actually no... I don't even know what it feels like"
He explains is then Minho starts to relize is this what the feeling was?

They got to the cafe, entered then were seated.

Cafe...

"Well hello you two!" The waitress said with a happy expression. "What would you two like to drink!"
Jisung wanted tea and Minho wanted a coffee.

They were both served their drinks, along with a few small cakes.

"Umm so, Minho if I may asked why did you get into this business?" "It was my fathers job before I took over" "oh, wow..." "yeah there isn't much to it"

The rest of the date they talked about other things. The members were mentioned at one point. They started talking about how Felix and hyunjin became a lot closer.

It was quite easy to tell what was going on between them.

They finished up and started to leave after paying. It was pretty late because Jisung had finished work later than normal.

Walking again...

"How about we watch a movie in my room tonight" "Ok!"

It wasn't a long walk but it took a few minutes so they ended up talking a lot.

Back...

They arrived back and immediately went to Minho's room. Jisungs room was not far away so he went to change out of the suit. Minho did the same thing, Jisung arrived back at Minho's room.

"What should be watch?" "What about that" Jisung responded pointing at a movie.

They started the movie...

Minho had relized Jisung's stress had died down a bit. Yet it wasn't gone, he could tell it was still there. He wanted to relieve it, now that he knew that he actually did like him more than friends.

Minho relized he spaced out for a while, then he relized Jisung was staring. He looked to his side and Jisung quickly looked away.

Minho went back to looking at the movie, then he saw Jisung looking at him slightly. He turned his head but Jisung looked away. Instead of going back to the movie, he pulled Jisungs face to look at him. "You keep starring at me, why is that" "I- umm you're just pretty that's all" Jisung replied nervously

"I know that's not the only reason" "Ugh how did you know..." "it's a secret, now tell me"
"M-Minho I... think I mightlikeyou" the last bit was a mumble but Minho still understood. Instead of answering he pulled him into a kiss.

Jisung was shocked but he didn't hesitate to kiss him back. It was a deep kiss, Jisung moaned into the kiss deepening it more. Minho took his chance to stick his tongue into Jisungs mouth. He didn't try to fight it, Minho explored every nook in his mouth until they were out of breath.

Minho had sat Jisung on his lap, "d-does this mean you like me ba-." He was cut off with other kiss. "What do you think" "I- umm"

Before he could properly respond he was cut off. Minho started to move down to his neck.

Minho started to kiss his neck, "H-hyung..."

He could feel Minho smirk against his neck. He moved back to kissing Jisung, they stopped after a bit.
Then fell asleep soon after...

911 words

I don't like it tbh but I didn't wanna wait for minsung. It was either now or like 5 chapters away😀.

NO SPELL CHECK

I need your thoughts please

And this in my first time writing a seen like this so it's probably really bad😞
Well byeeeee<3

Also I changed the emoji's