CH-13

When Naruto finally made it to where Jiraiya told him to meet he found the old pervert looking farther up the beach they were on where the same girls from before were yet again enjoying the cool river water while Naruto's newest sensei watched them giggling perversely as he wrote in his note book yet again.

"…Ero-sennin you do realize that they are basically a fourth of your age right?" Naruto asks the old man.

"Yeah of course they are. After all not many people age as gracefully as I do. So, basically I have to too watch them seeing as the girls my age are just too wrinkly to give me any good research." Jiraiya told Naruto almost sounding like he partially blamed his 'research' using young women on the fact that people didn't age as well as he could.

"...first off that just sounded like a cheap excuse and second of all don't you still have a teammate that still is a konoha ninja?" Naruto asks.
"Yea but she doesn't let me use her for research…"

"I wonder why?" Naruto sarcastically told his sensei. Course after that he simply decided to drop the conversation seeing as he actually wanted to train more before the day ended. "So, what are we going to for training?" Naruto asked causing Jiraiya to smile slightly again.

"Well Naruto you are about to experience the joys of seals first hand." Jiraiya tells Naruto with a slightly evil smirk on his face. "Minato-gaki, I am so hoping that he has your sealing skills and his mother's accelerated healing or else this month of training might not bring him to be as strong as I would like." Jiraiya thinks to himself as he gets ready for his plan to begin.

(yes I know that he heals because of Kurama but really I am just going to say that the Uzumaki also heal quickly themselves seeing as people constantly use it and it makes sense. After all how does someone survive the releasing of their tailed beast even if it only lasted like a minute. She still lived on while Gaara died instantly.)

Course after he said this, he quickly brought out ink and a brush and told Naruto to strip down to his boxers and quickly began to put seals upon Naruto's body. "Okay gaki these seals will be your main way to train for the next month. For using these seals your body is weighed down just enough so that it is just above your max so that you constantly have to work your muscles. Now I expect you to use this constantly except for when you are sleeping so we can build up your strength. Now normally I would put a chakra suppresser of some sort to build up your chakra reserves but for obvious reasons that would be useless for someone like you who has kage level reserves already." Jiraiya explained to a nodding Naruto. "Now for the rest of your training what do you think we should work on?" he asked already planning several things to teach him but wanted to know if he would have to add anything.

"Hmm...well I know my chakra control needs work so I can use my bloodline more proficiently and maybe adding some elemental control as well." Naruto told Jiraiya already knowing that he would be need some more long range attacks seeing as both Neji was a strong short range fighter and that Gaara would be dangerous if that sand managed to grab him.

"Okay then gaki, I will set up a plan to get you stronger in those fields and more tomorrow by tomorrow. Though for the rest of today just do this work out and get used to it for it will be basically a daily thing for you…though for today I will make it a bit harder seeing as it will be the only thing you will do for the rest of toady so we don't waste the rest of the day." Jiraiya told Naruto who nodded then took the scroll and began the plan as Jiraiya went back to his 'research'; though he made sure he had a clone watching Naruto's progress as well. Course he wasn't the only one.