CH-89

Lemon Warning+~

~Love Hotel; Konoha~

"Ayame-chan are you sure you want to do this here." Naruto asked looking around the room. He currently was sitting in only a towel wrapped around his waist with his hair still damp from his shower. A few seconds later the girl he was talking to walked into the room with only a bath towel wrapped around her body.

"Yes Naruto this is fine. After all here I won't have to know that Haku-san is probably listening in and won't have to worry about Hinata being….well Hinata." Ayame told him honestly.

"I-it just feels wrong for us to be here. Our first time should be special ya know? Especially with the circumstances behind it." Naruto told her feeling bad seeing as she was basically being forced into this. Hearing this Ayame sighed before sitting on the bed beside Naruto.

"Naruto I know you want what is best for everyone of us but know that I was not forced to do this or anything like that…I chose to do this." Ayame told him giving him a quick kiss. "The time I have spent with you has been great Naruto-kun and I don't regret it for a single moment. Now I always have wanted kids so it works out perfect right now. I get to have a child with the man I love and get to know the village will take care of some of the finical burden." Ayame told him with a smile. "Now how about we get to the fun part?" She asks with a sultry look letting her towel fall showing off her body to the now entranced Naruto.

"Hehehe like what you see Naru-kun?" Ayame asked amused as he nodded almost unconsciously.

"…I think I sometimes understand why my sensei is the way he is." Naruto mutters making Ayame giggle a bit more.

"Well, is looking all you are gonna do then?" Ayame asks making Naruto quickly refocus and push her down on the bed with his towel falling off showing he was at full attention. Something Ayame couldn't help but smirk at seeing. She then felt him feel her up gently letting his hands roam over her body with one hand massaging her breast and the other gently teasing her pussy.

"Come on Naruto this isn't my first time there is no need for you to be soft. Show me what a ninja can do." Ayame told him with a smirk that quickly faded when she noticed Naruto flinch back when she said this.

"This isn't your first time?" Naruto breathed out in surprise.

"N-no I have had a few boyfriends before and one of them was my first." Ayame admitted with a frown. "That bastard was a mistake all together. Not only did I fail to see him for the cheater he ended up being but he also couldn't come anywhere close to being able to satisfy me….please don't let Naruto-kun leave me just because of this." Ayame thought worried. For while she wouldn't say her previous dating was all mistakes by any means she also hoped Naruto wouldn't be some weirdo that required his girls to be pure even though he was not.

"N-no it is just a surprise…I'm sorry for worrying you." Naruto told her quickly giving her a kiss seeing as he easily saw her worry and discomfort. Thankfully Ayame simply let out a breath of relief and gave him a quick kiss back.

"Thank kami you aren't a weirdo that would pass up on a beauty just for that." She told him with a small smile back on her face but was hoping to quickly push the conversation as far away from them as possible. "So, what are you going to do now that you have me pinned Mr. Ninja?" Ayame asks brining Naruto's attention back to the naked body before him.