Not My Scene

This was requested on tumblr!

Enjoy!

"It's going to be a slow night Diva."

Your boss told you to prepare yourself. Not alot of people went out partying in a club in downtown Manchester in mid July.

"People rather go to Ibiza, Paris or Tokyo. Anywhere but my club."

He was upset, but you tried to cheer him up.

"Don't worry boss. There's always our regulars. They might not bring in that much money, but they always come for a good time."

And a good time it was.

To your surprise the club was packed by midnight. Apparently your boss managed to double book a birthday celebration with a bachlors party. Along with the club regulars the party was really on.

You got off the stage having sang your ass off whilst strangers threw their life savings at you.

"I'm not a stripper but thank you." You said, and collected the money, stuffing the bills in the pockets of your leather pants. Heading to the bar for a drink, you bumped into some familiar faces.

"Jack Grealish?"

"Dino!" He leaped frowards and hugged you, a sensation of crushing your ribs.

"What have I told you about calling me by my government name around here." You groaned.

"Sorry man. I'm just happy to see you. I thought I'd be a slow night, that you wouldn't be on tonight."

"Jack, I thought you knew me? I'm always turned on."

He blushed as you winked.

"I see you've brought friends?"

There was movment behind him. Two handsome men appeared behind his shoulder. They were scoping out their surroundings, nervously turning their heads.

"Diva meet my friends, John and Ruben."

"I see you brought fresh meet." Your curious attention drew towards the one that looked like he could pick you up and throw you over his big braud shoulders.

"Guys this is Dino, stage name Diva, my friend that I told you about."

"Nothing naughty I hope." The guy named John was the first one to reach out and shake your hand. The other one, Ruben, was hesitant.

"Only good things." John smiled. "He called you the life of the party."

"Wow, I love your accent. Where are you from?" You ignored Ruben who cleary didn't want to shake hands with you anyway, focusing all your attention on John instead.

"I was born in Barnsley." He said.

"Well then Mr Barnsley, care to join your man for a shot?"

"Absolutly."

He followed you to the bar, where you took a couple of shots. Everyone seemed to have a good time. Jack and John was out there on the dancefloor making a fool of themselves, but their friend, Ruben, had shied away to the bar where he kept to himself, quietly watching everyone around him enjoy themselves.

"Mind if I join you?" You sat down before he could protest. To your suprised he waved for the bartender to come over so that he could order you a drink.

"What do you want?"

You shrugged. "Whatever is helping you get over seeing you ex again."

Surprised, he turned to look at you.

You smiled.

"Jack?" He frowned.

You nodded. "Jack. He tells me you ran into her during your vacation in Miami, that she was with her new boyfriend and that the two of them were engaged."

"What didn't Jack tell you about me?" He chuckled.

"That you were this grumpy of a person."

Ruben almost choked on his drink.

"Is that so?"

"Jupp." Your like a grumpy old man, sitting all by himself whilst his friends brought him here to have a good time."

Ruben nodded. " I guess I'm pretty grumpy eh?"

"Your ex, you should let her go already."

"I am aware of that. I just didn't expect her to move on so fast." He said, sounding a bit tipsy already. Who would have thought a man that big and well built turned out to be the biggest lightweight you've ever seen.

"Wanna dance?"

"Thanks but I'm good."

"Is it because I'm a gay man?" Perhaps that's why he didn't want to shake your hand earlier.

Ruben took another sip of his drink and shook his head. "Nah, it's just not my scene."

"What is not your scene?"

Ruben shrugged. "The club in general and sitting here talking to you."

"Why?" You chuckled. "Would you rather be out there on the dancfloor talking to some girl?"

"Don't get me wrong I like talking to you, it's just that..." He leand closer, "I rather do other things."

You stiffend in your seat as you felt his hand slip to your thigh. He let it rest there long enough for you to understand in what direction things were going.

"You sure you're friends aren't going to miss you if we leave?"

"Jack and John." He snorted. "I'm sure they'd be over joyed to get rid of me."

"Well then." You stood. "Come with me Mr Lightweight. I know a place where we can be alone."

Ruben was braver then you thought. More confident in his manhood than other straight men you had been with.

"Fuck, you feel so good."

He was cleary a giver, eager for you to recive his cock as he had you bent over your bosses desk.

"Oh Ruben. Faster, please."

You were well aware of the controversy of fucking a man in your bosses office could cause. However it would be more controversial if you left work before your shift ended.

"Shit. "

As you arched your back to meet his aggressive thrusts, Ruben let himself go under with the pleasure it gave him. Despite being tipsy he insisted on holding you after, cuddling up to you by wrapping his arms around you.

"You smell good." He said, into the crook of your neck.

"Thanks, you too."

"You won't tell anyone we did this, will you?"

"Not if you don't want me to."

"I don't want you to. God knows if Jack found out."

You chuckled. "I agree. Don't worry, it will be our little secret."